HELP RANVEER IN JAIL

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
TODAY IN A PROMO I SAW THAT RAGHU 😡 😡 WAS TALKING TO TIA ABOUT RANVEER AND RANVEER WAS SHOWN IN JAIL 😭 . TIA THEN ASKED RANVEER YEAH KYA HO RAHA HAI AND RANVEER ASKED TIA THAT KI AB HMA MUJRIM MANTE HAI YAHA NAHI.
THAT RAGHU I JUST HATE HIM FOR ALL THIS 😡 😡 😡

i agree with you era....raghu is a pathetic fool
but why did you post two topics????? 😆 😆

btw dont worry tia-ranveer brk up is gonna be only temp. 😃 😃
yes its temporary how long can they stay away from each other esp ranveer 😆 😆 😆 they get back together after some few epi as per rebelde 😳

and in rebelde tia finds out abt raghus real identity and is shocked 😕 at wat she finds
this is so rebelde even in rebelde that gaston keeps on poisoining mia but at last she goes nd tells miguel[ranveer]sry 4 not trusting him and they get back together but still that gaston wants 2 break them up looks like raghu is gona do the same and this time i want ranveer 2 find out fast and then raghu can be sent packing home just like arjun 😆
wow i am waiting for the day tia finds abt raghu but can't resist tia-raveer break up
by mistake i pressed the button 3 times 😃 😃
raghu is even worse than shy
at least shy doesnt go 2 da extremes
although she is capable of doing so 😉 😉
this is really sad....why did they have to copy rebelde completely...u know what...we should write to shristi and tell her that he dont want tia ranny break up and ranny cheating on tia like in rebelde...may be the writers can try and be a bit creative for a change...may be shristi just might change the script a bit atlest....they usually shoot the epis which are boardcasted just a few days down the line...this might save us all some heartbreak

btw..i dont think that after tia ranny breakup...(which looks like the case 100%)..they will get back so soon.....firstly ranny will be too hurt to forgive tia for not trusting him....secondly...it will take quite a lot of time for tia to find out the truth abt raghu...by then shy will act all supportive towards ranny and get really close to him....driving tia and ranveer further apart....plus if shy gets this close...then remix might have ranny cheating on tia with shy actually..rather than this new sabrina character....as it is...raghu is currently doing the role of arjun in the kidnapping as it is 😭 ....think if this break-up happens...it will be MONTHS and MONTHS wait again before they get back together....not to mention..this mistrust...(which broke their relation the first time around)...will always be at the back of their minds...so it just wont be the same EVER!!!!!....ans as per rebelde...after ranny cheats on tia...they dont get back together right till the end....

please let just write to shristi...and tell her not to take tia ranveer story down the rebelde lines....if we write to her right now....things might get back on track soon..hopefully

what do u all think??????? Edited by lamina - 18 years ago
i dun mind writin a mail to srishti di...n i agree with the fact that tia an ranveer brk up may not be temporary...... tia may find out raghus true identity but at that time ranveer may be going out with shy....its somewat similar to ranveer finding out revas true identity but tia still going out with arjun