Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shayoni

U guys honestly think AK is der on fb??

what makes u think he is not?
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: filmyprincess

Vishu dear u said it all...I completely agree with u ðŸ˜ƒ...I was feeling kind of hurt reading the comments the people r passing about Ashish's english...to me its perfect...i mean its fb...no one writes properly on Fb...So thanks yaar...at least someone is there who understands..😉

I agree with you both. I mean I came here because I thought this is AK's fan page. The title is very misleading. And it seems like someone is trying to draw AK's fan in this direction. To me it's sign of fighting than discussing. Anyway,  the way i have seen him speak,I am sure he is good at writing as well and i think his recent FB update can clear your doubt...

Overall, Let's watch this superb serial than pointing at fault of our favorite HERO...
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will ne one tme which fb page r u al tlkn abt??
u neva knw its nah d real ashish usin dt page as in writtin al d status's it might b ne mod or some one..
ac to me he speakksss quiett gudd englisshh his acceenntt is guddd very guudd aloott better den many ppl in d industry..hes so gudlukn n has hawt voice plusss sucha gud actorrr n english b ati hai yarrr <3
sum one gme d link or copy paste his msg ere pleesshh n tme d grps name too
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Dhara998

what makes u think he is not?

dre r so many n most of dem r fakkkeee
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aaah!! i just feel like...

Dhara998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetamangera

I agree with you both. I mean I came here because I thought this is AK's fan page. The title is very misleading. And it seems like someone is trying to draw AK's fan in this direction. To me it's sign of fighting than discussing. Anyway,  the way i have seen him speak,I am sure he is good at writing as well and i think his recent FB update can clear your doubt...

Overall, Let's watch this superb serial than pointing at fault of our favorite HERO...

was a discussion is cleared now chill out
Dhara998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

dre r so many n most of dem r fakkkeee

the fan page in fb is real
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way Ashish speaks is so fascinating that the i dnt care what others think...he is the Best actor ever n i love the way he speaks both hindi n english. n abt the fb we all writ in shortct so whats d big deal? y make an issue of it when there r so many better things 2 talk abt him...? lets all make an effort 2 make him achieve rank n1 coz he surely deservs it