CID
CID

BUREAU LIGHTING

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Hi,

Sometimes, even I feel like opening some threads for discussion.

I have been noticing that the bureau is not looking dark now-a-days. Even the picture quality seems to have improved...things seem to be looking brighter.

In particular I noticed this when I saw a 2010-end episode today in the re-runs. That was the time when we all were complaining about how dark the bureau looks - as if they are working only at night. There was also a time when everyone's faces looked greyish and patchy (Sr Insp Abhijeet was one such episode)

Do you all feel the same or are my eyes playing tricks on me? What other change have you noticed? Please discuss.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSALuv4gamesDaydreamingmallikaBaluBhavanab

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Well I have noticed most shots mainly the confession shots still continue to take place in the darkness. We would see ACP sir shouting at the culprit and the whole room totally dark. It does give an impact I agree but still I personally don't appreciate that.

I haven't noticed much how the lighting has changed these days but it's definitely better than early 2011 times when it was specially quite a bit darker. Still in general I don't prefer this effect. The colour quality,lighting etc that we use to have during 2007-2008 times was perfectly fine IMO.

Yes but I definitely agree that it's improved compared to early 2011 ones .

For eg. this definitely looks better

Than This

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluDaydreaming-Twinkles-debasree04visrom

Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I agree.. The previous lighting was not proper and it seemed like darkroom (the second pic posted by bhavana). The present lighting is better than that. And even if they are showing night time, ofcourse there are lights in the bureau. Why do they need to keep it all dark? In some scenes like the scene in which Abhijeet and Daya are secretly searching info of the prisoner to bring back Muskaan, or the scene in Aawazein where T steals documents, its essential to keep it dark, but otherwise theres nothing wrong in keeping it bright. Though the confessions taken in dark are proper as confession rooms are kept pretty dark and suffocating.

Edited by pvkd - 15 December 2011 at 6:09am
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hmm.. Lightings...!!

well I too agree with bhavs that still few parts of the scenes specially during confession scenes still need to be improved ...!!  

it's really nice to see a bit improvement these days regarding the lightings but still it can be much better if the Light man uses 100 watts bulb instead of 40 watt's dim light 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Yes they seem to be almost all the time plunged into darkness as though they are almost using 0 watt bulbs...LOL..Frankly during the fag end of Lavanya era and early 2010 that is January, at times the lighting looked too bright for example, in the case of "Shootout ka Rahasya" the lighting in thelab made my eyes widen...but now its like they are trying out the lighting style of the golden era but bungling it up..off late it keeps shuttling between good lighting and again poor lighting...

Edited by deepiika - 15 December 2011 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaludebasree04

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I have not really paid attention. I will see this week and comment
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

but now its like they are trying out the lighting style of the golden era but bungling it up..off late it keeps shuttling between good lighting and again poor lighting...

at times the golden era lightings looked better than those of 2010 onwards 

if we wouldn't have an option of settings while using such caps , then even our siggy's would have been effected due to the lightings LOL
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
CID Bureau became Disco now a days. Just like that...

Go to top