Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TV Review: 'Pavitra Rishta' leaps and meets expect (Page 2)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
the foundation ( or premise .. or whatever you wanna call it..) has been damaged to such an extent that .. whatever repair work they try to do to resurrect it .. makes things worse ...

I mean , you can repair a few cracks in a building ... but these writers have repeated hacked the show at the base so many times .. that whatever they do now ... its just not possible to forget all the crazy things that have happened in the show .. all the weird behaviour of all the characters .. all their actions ...

Anything the writers do now to "save" the show.. would just feel fake... ...

PR has been damaged way too much  ...

Edited by lunza - 15 December 2011 at 6:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky1975sancheetajohncena2003TulseyLuvSSevershootingstar27stefanandresushkita10bonnefillesuanProudSushantiannikitagmcTanyaz

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This review could have been good but the last line spoiled it for me.What was the need to drag Sushant'sname in it ? He is happy and he should always be respected for his contribution to PR ...[/DIV]

Totally agree wid this part Tanya di...Thumbs Up there was no need to drag Sushant's name in itAngry he has left the show 4 good & he is happy wid his decision so as his fansApprove

Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 15 December 2011 at 6:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetajohncena2003stefanandreTulseyGuggu_Mintysuansushkita10Tanyaz

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
HT is an accomplished actor...and great to know that hes working very hard at it...i know PR has gone down the drain but i want this show to revive at least for HT and AL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hiten_akashCupcake4GHTTanyazDabulls23

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

This review is pretty funny! This lady who writes neither liked casting of new leads nor the story much yet she is saying that leap meets expectation. LOL

She seemed like fangirl of few actors and that is no where wrong, but a person who writes review should be unbiased.

Also I know one can't trash serial just in few episodes, but still review doesn't make any sense. LOL

Edited: I don't want it.LOL 

Edited by mirageas - 15 December 2011 at 7:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky1975sancheetajohncena2003suansushkita10ProudSushantiannikitagmcTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herefornothing

HT is an accomplished actor...and great to know that hes working very hard at it...i know PR has gone down the drain but i want this show to revive at least for HT and AL.
The story line is so bad ...The most fundamental conflict right now seems to be that Archana has not called manav in the last 18 years and Manav is angry about it ..
This article says that this misunderstanding has happened because Archana does not know the whereabout of her husband ..

Now just think, how can this be ...what about Vandita ?? Manav's sister who lives in the same city ..
Why could Archana not get his phone number from her ??

Such huge mistakes they make and then expect the viewers to be happy just because they have introduced 12 new guys ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseysuansushkita10

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

the foundation ( or premise .. or whatever you wanna call it..) has been damaged to such an extent that .. whatever repair work they try to do to resurrect it .. makes things worse ...

I mean , you can repair a few cracks in a building ... but these writers have repeated hacked the show at the base so many times .. that whatever they do now ... its just not possible to forget all the crazy things that have happened in the show .. all the weird behaviour of all the characters .. all their actions ...

PR has been damaged way too much  ...

Lunza,
Great post! I had to respond because I've felt this way for months now!
The CV's have done so much damage to the show, they have made certain characters do some unpardonable things, that there is no hope for PR to be the show it once was, in the first 2 years.

Ever since the 4 year leap, the damage was done, beyond redemtion. It doesn't matter who they bring to the show, it doesn't matter what script they write, PR will NEVER be the captivating show it once was when the cast and the show won many awards and the fans were beside themselves with delight.

Look at this current leap! Archana has still not grown as a character. Time (18 years!), and experience, along with growing older, makes most people change and grow. Why not Archana? The CV's also show Sulochana still hating Manav, the SIL who gave her the roof over her head! Yes, she can be upset that she feels he abandoned her daughter (she doesn't know the truth yet), and be upset that her daughter lost out on raising her twins, but that doesn't mean she should be so harsh towards him!

The CV's also show Savita having raised her granddaughters to hate their mother. and she is still holding a grudge towards Archana. Savita got her wsh...Archana out of her and her son's lives, yet she still holds a grudge and raised the twins to hate her. The two elders (females), are shown as being more petty and immature than the younger ones.

Many tracks pre leap have still not been attended to as yet. Those who wilfully did wrong are either living happy and successful lives, or haven't been shown as yet to have paid for their sins. With shortfalls like these, how can anyone say PR is doing great and has survived the leap successfully!  The jury is still out on that one.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky1975sancheetajohncena2003Tulseyshootingstar27sushkita10ProudSushantian

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by lunza

PR has been damaged way too much ...

Lunza,
Great post! I had to respond because I've felt this way for months now!
The CV's have done so much damage to the show, they have made certain characters do some unpardonable things, that there is no hope for PR to be the show it once was, in the first 2 years.
Ever since the 4 year leap, the damage was done, beyond redemtion. It doesn't matter who they bring to the show, it doesn't matter what script they write, PR will NEVER be the captivating show it once was when the cast and the show won many awards and the fans were beside themselves with delight.
Look at this current leap! Archana has still not grown as a character. Time (18 years!), and experience, along with growing older, makes most people change and grow. Why not Archana? The CV's also show Sulochana still hating Manav, the SIL who gave her the roof over her head! Yes, she can be upset that she feels he abandoned her daughter (she doesn't know the truth yet), and be upset that her daughter lost out on raising her twins, but that doesn't mean she should be so harsh towards him!
The CV's also show Savita having raised her granddaughters to hate their mother. and she is still holding a grudge towards Archana. Savita got her wsh...Archana out of her and her son's lives, yet she still holds a grudge and raised the twins to hate her.The two elders (females), are shown as being more petty and immature than the younger ones.
Many tracks pre leap have still not been attended to as yet. Those who wilfully did wrong are either living happy and successful lives, or haven't been shown as yet to have paid for their sins. With shortfalls like these, how can anyone say PR is doing great and has survived the leap successfully! The jury is still out on that one.

Totally agree with u Sharon di & LunzaThumbs Up
Nice PostClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
OMG...ARMAN, in real life, are they engaged?????

I am so happy...they are such a wonderful, beautiful, handsome...couple. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suannikitagmc

Go to top