India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It hasn't sunk in yet...

Saphira_flames Newbie
Saphira_flames
Saphira_flames

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

…That PYAAR KII YEH EK KAHAANI will end today.Broken Heart It suddenly hit me yesterday that it was the last tomorrow precap that I was ever gonna see of PKYEK. Hmph… no more fang-shows from Arnab, no more moping of Madhu, no more stupidities of Trangad, no more witty pranks and jokes of Misha, no more husky talk and classy acting from Chandeena and last but not the least no more magic, beauty and surreal love of Abhiya. No more. It saddens me. It makes me wonder what I will do in the 30 minutes which used to be my time away from all the tension and madness of the world and I was transported to the world of PKYEK.

PKYEK will always hold a special place in my heart. It was the first indian daily soap I started following rigorously. It is special and will always stay the same for me. I thank the whole of the PKYEK team for such a wonderful and fantabulous show which took me on a journey like no other.Clap Thank you and I will miss PKYEK. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hema_rawatvampire123Divya6696Paint.It.BlacK.

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

We all will miss abhaiya & pkyek : (
bt thx to pkyek team fr giving us such an epic love story..n our lovly couple abhiya.. : )
vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
yea we will miss abhiya and pkyek too

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index