Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

seven years from now- last part (Page 12)

kutie IF-Dazzler
kutie
kutie

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hey cont soon plzzzzzz.

kutie IF-Dazzler
kutie
kutie

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
cant wait for ranny's reaction.cont fast.
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz contnue fast asap.
Neetaldesai Goldie
Neetaldesai
Neetaldesai

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hey that's the nice one
great Clap
cont soon
teddylovessme Goldie
teddylovessme
teddylovessme

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
can't wait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon
vanu Goldie
vanu
vanu

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
tooooo gooood....... Clap
ranv_rules Senior Member
ranv_rules
ranv_rules

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
thanx for your appreciation.sorry to keep you waiting but here's the next part:

PART 8

tia and ranveer were lost in each others eyes.ranveer couldn't help thinking that tia was looking damn good. she was looking like that princess from some dreamland.as ranveer was having these thoughts, suddenly yuvi came crashing into him. as a result he (ranveer) almost fell on top of tia but controlled himself just in time.tia runs inside the room.
yuvi: ranveer dude what happened ? tum yahan aise chalein kyun aaye?
ranveer comes back to his senses.
ranveer: huh? kya? oh! hum yahan. woh actually ..
yuvi:relax dude.
just then ashi too arrives.she is wearing a red designer saree with black flowers on it.
yuvi: ranveer dude , yeh beautiful creature kaun hai? kyunki yeh woh wacko toh nahi lag rahi. though i don't mind coz i must say she is very pretty.
ranveer: dekhiyena ashi yuvine aate hi aapki movie ka cd laga diya hai
ashi:thakur tum is psycho ki baat chodo .yeh bataon tia ko kya hua.
ranveer:pata nahi ashi. shayad unko ab bhi lagta hai ki woh kidnap humne khud karwaya tha.
ashi:nahi thakur. agar aisa hota toh woh kabhi bhi apne pappa ko keh kar tumhe jail se nahi release karwati.
ranveer: toh phir unhone humse break-up kyun kiya tha?
yuvi: leave it guyz tia ke paas koi reason toh hoga jiski vajah se usne hamare super-smashing, popular, handsome,hot ranveer banna se break up kiya.
ashi:you guyz are hopeless.main khud hi tia se baat karungi.
then she closes the door of their room.
yuvi and ranveer go back to their room.yuvi: ranveer banna ashi waise toh itna badal gayi hai. make-up karne lagi hai. she actually looks beautiful, but uske baat karne ka style bilkul nahi badla.
but ranveer was too engrossed in hia own thoughts to even hear what yuvi said.yuvi sees that ranveer is a bit disturbed by his encounter with tia.
yuvi: relax dude. abhi tak tia ki woh misunderstanding clear ho gayi hogi.and yes do remember to  wear your clothes.
ranveer too realises that he was wearing only a towel and goes to wear his clothes, thinking all the time about tia and wishing that they hadn't returned from tiawi island.

in the other room ashi goes to find tia sobbing.
ashi:tia kya hua tum aise kyun chali aayi. tum itne saalon baad thakur se mili ho aur thik se baat bhi nahi ki.kyun?
tia: ash tia isliye chalin aayi kyunki tia ko ranveer ki eyes me tia ke liye wohi pyaar dikha jo tia ne paanch saal pehle dekha tha.tia yeh seh nahi pai.
ashi:tia tum thik to ho na.tum to janti ho infact sab jante he ki ranveer sirf tumse pyaar karta hai aur kisise nahi.aur isme rone ki kya baat hai.
tia:tia knows ashi ki ranveer tia se bahut love karta hai par phir bhi tia ne uspar doubt kiya par tia bhi kya karti us shyla aur raghu ne tia ko full trap kar diya tha. aur tia ki stupidity ki wajah seranveer jail gaya aur tia se breakup kar liya.
ashi:tia mujhe kucch samajh nahi aa raha hai ki tum .kya keh rahi ho ?though main itna jaanti hoon ki ranveer ne abhi kaha ki break-up tumne kiya tha.
tia:ashi nahi break -up ranveer ne kiya tha. usne tia ko shedme bulaya tha aur wahan par ek latter tha jisme likha tha ki ranveer tia se break-up karna chahta hai.
ashi:par agar ranveer ne woh letter likha hi nahi toh phir kisne
tia:shy and raghu.undono ne milkar tia aur ranveer ko separate karne ka plan banaya tha.
ashi:what? tia tum mujhe detail me bataon.
ao tia told her how she had overheard shy and latty talking that tia aur ranverer ko woh separate kar denge, aboutthat day when she had seen that black bag she gave to the goons ranveer ke bad par jab raghu bhi tha room me. she also told her about the phone call from shy saying that she was getting engaged to ranveer and that tia was invited. and finally she told her about the conversation between them at the airport.
tia:aur aaj jab tia ne ranveer keeyes me wohi love dekha toh tia ko realise hua ki tia ne ranveer par believe na karke bahut badi galti ki hai.tia wants to correct her galti lekin tia knows that ranveer won't talk to her at all.
ashi was shocked to hear all that tia said.
ashi:iska matlab un dono hamara truat jeet ke hume hi dhoka diya .that wretches i won't spare them.tia my behna
i swear i'll get back you and thakur together. that's ashi's promise.
tia: thanks ashi. but tum tia ko tab se behna kyun bula rahi ho?
ashi: baat yeh hai ki tumhare pappa aur meri mom are getting married finally.and the good news is that they are getting married a week after the celebration of mauya's completing 100 yrs end.
tia:that is really good news.
ashi: kyun? why is it a good news because my mom and your dad are getting married or because you will see thakur for a much longer time. though tab tak to tumhe use zindagi bar jhelna padega.
tia blushes and goes away. she is happy that her friends are besides her.

ashi on the other hand goes and tells this to yuvi and everybody else except ranveer.yuvi, aman and varun go to talk to ranveer.they tell them exactly everything that shy snd raghu have done.
ranveer: banna hum yeh vishvaas toh kar sakte hai kiraghu ne yeh kiya par shy never.
the other guyz tried to coax hom a lot but to no avail. ranveer thought that they had fabricated this story.tia was very upset though she was determined to restore her relationship with ranveer. she was even more confident because her friends were with her.

guyz sorry for keeping no confrontation of tia and ranveer but it will definitely be there in the next part . i would have written it also if i ahd more time but today is actually the bengali new year and since i am a bengali i need to go to visit all my relatives. plz do tell how was this part . any criticsm is most welcome.

sagarika

Edited by ranv_rules - 11 July 2006 at 3:18am
vitak Goldie
vitak
vitak

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
o come on. theres no criticism AT ALL.its awesome sagarika .really fantastic Clap
ps:i absolutely lovvvvvved the tia in black dress and ran confrontation.wish he had fallen on her LOL however small. Embarrassed cont fast and write big parts like this. Clap

Edited by vitak - 14 April 2006 at 9:08pm

Go to top