seven years from now- last part - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
the best word id...EXCELLENT..no maybe even AWESOME....or we can even say...BEST
In all its rckin!
PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!(i read all ur parts 2gether...and im so happy hat tia comes to knoe the truth bout shy n raghu)i hope it happens even in remix...AND THAT TO FAST! 😛
its very nice pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continue fast.
its fantastic...............plzzzzzzzzz cont fast
Originally posted by sal_remix

the best word id...EXCELLENT..no maybe even AWESOME....or we can even say...BEST
In all its rckin!
PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!(i read all ur parts 2gether...and im so happy hat tia comes to knoe the truth bout shy n raghu)i hope it happens even in remix...AND THAT TO FAST! 😛

thanxx.😃
i started this fanfic just because i felt that what was not happening in remix i could actually make it happen in my fanfic. i hope that tia or infact both tia and ranveer get to know about shy and raghu though i sincerely hope that it doesn't take 5 years to happen 😉😉😉
hey ranv_rules(sorryyyyyy 4got yr name) i think u r totally outstandin i mean ur fanfic is rocking 👏 👏 nd i hope our wish comes true in remix also(tia nd rnveer get back together) 😉   😳 😉 😳

nd ya plzzzzz continue,i m dyin 2 know wat happens next.
plzzzz write soon.........

luv
sanjana 😊 😊
hey sagarika it's awsummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon
thanx guyz. here's the next part:

PART 7

tia arrives.meher and pri go and hug her.but they see that her eyes are red and her face doesn't have the glow which used to be their earlier.they both think that she must be upset about something.
Tia:hi angels. tia tumhe dekh kar bahut khush hai.
Pri:but tia tumhe dekh kar aissa lag to nahi raha ki tum khush ho.
Meher: haan babes . kya hua flight uncomfortable thi kya?
Aman:hi tia.(while talking to her he sees her eyes are red as if she has had no sleep and has been crying)
Aseem:tia you look a bit ill.i think you should go and have some rest in your room. here's the key. room no.68.
Tia:woh actually tia bahuty tired hai. ttumhari engagement ki excitement me tia apna beauty nap lena bhool gayi. tia ko abhi apne room main jaana chahiye.tia tumse baad me milegi.
Pri: tia woh actually ashi tumhare room me rahegi. i hope you don't mind.
Tia:it's o.k. babes.wise sab aa gaye hai kya?
Aman: don't worry tia, ranveer already aa gaya hai.
Tia: nahi woh tia ranveer ke baare me baat nahi kar rahi thi woh toh tia ne aise hi pooch liya.(blushing)
saying this tia goes to her room.after she has left.
Pri: tia definitely kissi baat ke bare me upset hai. meher hum usse ashi ke aane ke baad karenge.

tia is sitting in her room when she hears a knock at the door.she is wearing a black sari.
t: come in.
someone: meri pyaari behna(hugs tia tightly), kaisi ho. maine tumhe bahut miss kiya.
t:ashi. by god tum itna badal gayi ho. tumhare baal ab totally black hai aur tumne make-up bhi lagaya hai. yeh sab bollywood ka asar hai.
a: o.k. ab mere looks par comment karna ban karo.me fresh hoke aati hoon.

in the room no.67 ranveer had just come out from the bathroom after having a bath. he was not wearing anything save a towel.his well toned body and clean shaved chest showed that he was very fashion concious.
he hears someone banging at the door.he goes and opens it.
ranveer: yuvi!!!! aap kaise hai. andar aaiye.
Y:no questions dude. tum bed par baitho. main tumhe kuch dikhata hoon.

he switches on the t.v. and puts a cd in the cd player.
R; banna yeh sab kya hai.
y:yeh meri pyaari ashi ki movie ki cd hai. woh ashi jisse maine pichle 6 months se nahi dekha aur jo abhi next room me bethi hai.
ranveer gets up and goes and bangs at ashi's room's door. the door is opened by tia. tia looks at him and feels as if she had seen him for the first time. he was looking so hot standing in just a towel.
ranveer is standing speechless. it was the first time he had seen her in a sari. he felt a sudden urge in him to take her and quickly get married.she is still so pretty he thought.

both of them were absorbed in each others eyes when....

i hope you like this part.even if you don't, plz do tell me.keep replying.

sagarikaEdited by ranv_rules - 17 years ago
hey this is amazing sagarika mind blowin it is d best plz jaldi cont karo cant w8 👏
oh my gosh!!!! 😆 ranveer !!fashion conscious!!!! 😆 😆 but honestly sagarika! your fic is tooooo good!!!! i loved reading it!!! keep it up and cont faas 👏
hey must say it is rocking.and plz write sum romantic scenes btw tia n ranny.and plz cont soon.