Remix

seven years from now- last part

ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi! I am SAGARIKA. I have recently joined rf. I have written this fanfic which is from seven years from now. I really hope that you like it.

PART 1

INDIA - A country, hearing whose name brought a smile to her lips and a tear in her eye. A smile because this country was the place where she was born 25 years ago.This country was her homeland, the land where she grew up.Maurya -an educational institution which made her who she was i.e. a famous fashion designer. The mention of India brought a tear in her eye as there she had left something special, or shall we say someone special-RANVEER. A guy whom she loved with all her heart, or maybe she still loved him, she exactly didn't know. what she knows is that he had cheated her, he had used her to get money. she can never forget that day when....   

She walks into his room to find Raghu there. As she turns to leave Raghu stops her, he tells her to sit down and wait for Ranveer. While Raghu was removing Ranveer's clothes from his bed she sees that bag. Yes it was the same bag she had given to the goons who had kidnapped Ranveer for ransom money worth 10 lakh. could it be possible that ..? No not at all. confused she decides to leave. but she could not forget this incident. The only thought that was coming to her mind was that he had cheated her.

Several months later.

"Ranveer, Tia ko tumse abhi baat karni hai. it is very urgent." she said to Ranveer ,literally dragging him to the garden.

"par Tia aisi kya baat hai jo aap hume aise khich kar le ja rahi hain? " he asked her after they finally reached the garden.

"Ranveer,vo Tia ne ,Tia ne ..."

"kahiye Tia ki aapne"

"vo Tia ne ek din tumhare bed par wohi bag dekha jo Tia ne un Goons ko diya tha"

"to Tia aap yeh Kehnna chahti hai ki humne apna kidnap khud karvaya? aap yeh aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hai. aap to jaanti hai ki hum aapse kitna pyaar karte hai. log thik hi kehte hai ki aap hume kabhi samajh hi nahi paai.Sach yeh hai ki aap hume deserve hi nahi karti hai." saying this a near to tears Ranveer stormed away. but then he returned to say" Tia aaj humara Maurya me aakhri din hai. aaj ke baad hum aapko kabhi nahi milenge kyunki hum dilli ja rahe hai doctor banne .par aap yah baat yaad rakhiyega ,ki hum hamesha aap se pyaar karte the , hain aur hmasha karte rahenge. chahhe isse aapko koi farak pade ya na pade. good bye."saying this he went away crying. tia was also sobbing very badly. 

that was the last word either of them had spoken to each other. It was also the last time they saw each other. But it was not the last time they loved each other. Atleast Tia still loved him. All these memories always made her cry. but Tia could do nothing, she was hopelessly in love with him.

that was the first part of my fanfic. tell me if it's good or not.

PART 01: PG 1

PART 02: PG 2

PART 03: PG 4

PART 04: PG 6

PART 05: PG 7

PART 06: PG 7

PART 07: PG 8

PART 08: PG 10

PART 09: PG 11

PART 10: PG 13

PART 11: PG 15

PART 12: PG 17

PART 13: PG 19

PART 14: PG 21

PART 15: PG 23

PART 16: PG 27

PART 17: PG 31

PART 18: PG 32

PART 19: PG 32

PART 20: PG 33

PART 21: PG 35

PART 22: PG 37( PRECAP OF PART 22: 36)

PART 23: PG 39

PART 24: PG 39

PART 25: PG 40

PART 26: PG 41

PART 27: PG 41(PRECAP PART 28:PG 41)

PART 28: PG 43

PART 29: PG 43

PART 30 : PG 45

PART 31 : PG 47

Edited by ranv_rules - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail
=d>]👏👏 wonderful yaar do continue 😊
funky n crazy thumbnail
welcum to rf....wonderfull....continue
ranvirntanvi thumbnail
plz continue
its cool 👏 👏
different
plz continue
teddylovessme thumbnail
hey welcum to rf n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont fast
Evathegr8 thumbnail
welcm 2 rf and yr fic is very nice. keep it up.have fun keep posting!
plz conti asap
ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank you 4 ur appreciation. i 'll try to post a part each day.
devilangel thumbnail
awesomeeeeee great fantabulous....
cont soon
abhibhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! i think ppl here are Gr8 in making fictions.... i jst love reading them!!!
t.r.a.yremix thumbnail
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!