telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hmm i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild ๐Ÿ˜•

so is meera waiting for k to burst like a volcano i am sure he is soon to blast on meera she is testing his patience. but i am happy if meera will turn negative because her recent good behaviour and stiill behind k is not understandable.

as for tanshi two wrongs never make a right if tanmay in anger no need of arushi to behave same she is fighting with him on a same wavelength not god for there relationship one partner has to maintain his / her cool

btw when k was talking with chandu does anyone feel that someone hearing his convo how do i feel its meneka who heard it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

hmm  i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild ๐Ÿ˜•

so is meera waiting for k to burst like a volcano i am sure he is soon to blast on meera she is testing his patience. but i am happy if meera will turn negative because her recent good behaviour and stiill behind k is not understandable.

as for tanshi two wrongs never make a right if tanmay in anger no need of arushi to behave same she is fighting with him on a same wavelength not god for there relationship one partner has to maintain his / her cool

btw when k was talking with chandu does anyone feel that someone hearing his convo how do i feel its meneka who heard it

@pink-well said.me 100% sure she will turn into a neg character
@bold-Totally agree.Tanshi's screentime is increasing day by day๐Ÿ˜ฒ
@red-I didn't felt that๐Ÿ˜•

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hmm i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild ๐Ÿ˜•...I guess ya coz Ss never distinguised between a Boy child n a girl child...had it been dat he wudnt hav loved komal so much

so is meera waiting for k to burst like a volcano i am sure he is soon to blast on meera she is testing his patience. but i am happy if meera will turn negative because her recent good behaviour and stiill behind k is not understandable....her recent behaviour is dat of a crazy stalker๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...i doubt she'll feel bad n turn negative even if Krishna blasts on her...she can be set straight on wen KriYa work togetehr on driving her out of d restaurant n KriYa's life๐Ÿ˜‰

as for tanshi two wrongs never make a right if tanmay in anger no need of arushi to behave same she is fighting with him on a same wavelength not god for there relationship one partner has to maintain his / her cool...dis couple is jus out of my understanding...wat r d CV's trying 2 show?...they r jus showin them fighting in every epi so dat they get screen-time bas nothing else...even earlier Komarsh were shown fighting in every single thing beyond limits...
if there's nothing worth showin in mmgj then y bt jus cut them out 4 a week or more

btw when k was talking with chandu does anyone feel that someone hearing his convo how do i feel its meneka who heard it...Arrey waah! meri twin soul๐Ÿ˜›...i thot d same thing...bt i dnt think Menaka heard it coz she was busy wid Bakaitylal...i thot Pratigya wud hav heard it bt itni jaldi pata chal jayega use toh diraama nahi ho ga na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

@pink-well said.me 100% sure she will turn into a neg character

@bold-Totally agree.Tanshi's screentime is increasing day by day๐Ÿ˜ฒ
@red-I didn't felt that๐Ÿ˜•

My Feelings Are Same...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hmm i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild ๐Ÿ˜•

@bold even me and my sis felt the same while watching the scene.
Nazia u included my Tanshi ur a sweetheart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Meera Devi yaar isko kya chaiye humre Baba ka picha kahe nahi chod deti.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

@bold even me and my sis felt the same while watching the scene.
Nazia u included my Tanshi ur a sweetheart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Meera Devi yaar isko kya chaiye humre Baba ka picha kahe nahi chod deti.

hmm only for u mam i inluded ur fav character๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i thought that also that some1 is hearing may be pratgya
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

why do u say that...
Mitu_ thumbnail
will comment soon
res
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MKAP is totally confusing me!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
but someone overheard their convo?? Haven't felt something like that.