Kareena Kareena

Why Kareena changes dress?

Cherry thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Why Kareena has to change dress when goes to RadioCurry?Now that she is wearing salwar kameez,can't she go like that to Radio Curry?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarina_202 thumbnail
i know huh? but i guess the directors just want to feel that she is leading a double life instead of just telling us that she is
prachi23 thumbnail
she did go to radio curry with salwar kameez but naina (prem's mom, i think tatz her name) said tat they have an image to maintain when their like sponsors, etc show up. she said tat salwar kameez was not an appopriate outfit.

i think she should be able to go with a salwar kameez on but i guess the showmakers want her keep changing her clothes and gettin in trouble LOL

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarina_202

i know huh? but i guess the directors just want to feel that she is leading a double life instead of just telling us that she is

I agree wid u lol

GeorgiaGirl thumbnail

I thought a long time ago, when Kareena and Prem first told Naina about all of their lies, Naina had some requests:

1)  Naina would have a role in their lies.

2)  Kareen was to wear a sari to radio curry.

sumit.savla thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi23

she did go to radio curry with salwar kameez but naina (prem's mom, i think tatz her name) said tat they have an image to maintain when their like sponsors, etc show up. she said tat salwar kameez was not an appopriate outfit.

yeah tht is the reason
divyagirl thumbnail
Because if someone sees her going to radio curry and they are friends of"Mrs. Sood", they can say it's not Mrs. Sood going to radio curry they can say it's someone else because of the clothes she wears
IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah i agree wid u divyagirl
kulraj thumbnail
hi, im new to IF she has to change her clothes coz of nilu. im quite sad coz nobodys talking to me like how all of u are talking and replying! 😭