Sky cooking horror stories to scare Shonali

Posted: 12 years ago
O M G  it was funny  πŸ˜†

But still he should not be scaring ppl like that. Shonali  looked actually scared. πŸ˜’
All the more because Sky added not just the pink room which is haunted... he felt  something invisible sitting and standing on Shonali's bed after 4 am πŸ˜†

The whole thing was funny πŸ˜† But looks like Sho even believed it seeing  her expressions.

sho sho hahahaahahha confusing soul

I think some haters will  bash him for that as well...πŸ˜† shona toh waise hi confuse rehti haiπŸ˜‰
Sho ki raaton ki neend udd gayi samjho!! thanks to sky babajee n his feeel!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OH ok guys it was prank by sky baba...shonali bechariiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sarasingh86

OH ok guys it was prank by sky baba...shonali bechariiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
hahahahahha
bacchi ki jaan le lenge, poor shonali

i can imagine her even believing it. πŸ˜†
wow very funny...wish he wore that white saree and scared her. But it was me i will die out of heart attackπŸ’”

Shonali is too cute... she was getting scared and her expressions said it πŸ˜†

They should have went ahead with the plan it would have been a great comedy to watch. Even though its not too nice to scare the girl because she might get a heart attack. LoL  but I would have loved to watch the scene.

Looks like PM backed out from implementing the plan (She found it unreasonable as per synopsis)  Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Shonali is too cute... she was getting scared and her expressions said it πŸ˜†

They should have went ahead with the plan it would have been a great comedy to watch. Even though its not too nice to scare the girl because she might get a heart attack. LoL  but I would have loved to watch the scene.

Looks like PM backed out from implementing the plan (She found it unreasonable as per synopsis) 

Believe me it happened with me in college residence where a suit case left in front of my door and a guy inside it. Already that day some one threw stones at our residence and we were all scared.. I almost had heart attack and start crying and cursed those people. because i could not go to wash room at nights for few days😑