Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

kunal's reaction

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hi

what do you think will be kunal's reaction when he finds out that siddhi is in love with him?

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaransirjee-Nags--Rani

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I cant imagine what kunal will do when she tells him...i think as in the 'video game episode' he pointed put he can read her eyes and how she blushes around him...he knows she feels something for him...maybe not love but something.   

so he may not be totally shocked but he will be speechless for a while...then look like thisShockedConfused...then walk up close to siddhi with those  predatory eyes...then grinSleepy  and then seemarekha will be crossed!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Nags--Raninorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
HI

Originally posted by ashnotrai

I cant imagine what kunal will do when she tells him...i think as in the 'video game episode' he pointed put he can read her eyes and how she blushes around him...he knows she feels something for him...maybe not love but something.   

so he may not be totally shocked but he will be speechless for a while...then look like thisShockedConfused...then walk up close to siddhi with those  predatory eyes...then grinSleepy  and then seemarekha will be crossed!

hahhaaha, but he too has to start feeling something na

plus the anand factor is there too, kunal will have to realise that he has fallen in love with the women his brother loved and was going to marry etc, he will have to fight with himself and then finally accept he loves siddhi

as far as the seema rekha goes i feel that will happen all of a sudden 

either like kayamath or gem

though i hope they show it differently in parichay

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Magical_KaSh-Nags--Rani

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i think as dere is age difference between dem dere's gonan b hatke type of reaction of him wen he wil come to knw dat she is in luv wd him js nw i ws writin an os on Sinal bt js hanged around wen kunal came to knw she is in luv wd him bt dis is for sure k dey gonna get unite in a very hatke style 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001norzar-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by arsh4life

i think as dere is age difference between dem dere's gonan b hatke type of reaction of him wen he wil come to knw dat she is in luv wd him js nw i ws writin an os on Sinal bt js hanged around wen kunal came to knw she is in luv wd him bt dis is for sure k dey gonna get unite in a very hatke style 

sinal surely will unite in hatke way

more than age,i think anand factor is there too

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top