India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

ENUFF OF IT!!:( (Page 5)

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Sharad needs to be tortured and beaten to death!!! I want see him suffer!!! I've wanted Mukti and Prem together, but this evil Ud, supporting a rapist is a real turnoff...Sharvan doesn't seem so bad when compared to a freakzoid like Sharad...so I hope he realizes his mistakes and is forgiven...

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i think shravan is not so bad because whatever he is doing is out of loyalty for his mother and HOWEVER MISGUIDED that may be...at least he's got a valid reason (she's his mother, for crying out loud). the real culprit in shravan's case is of course aparna...and once he finds out what she's really about, he should come back to anurag...also, no matter what personal kudos he was expecting to gain, he DID offer to stand by mukti and get her justice...even though he doesn't really know her that well...

as for UD, well, i can't figure him out. If he is double-crossing sharad (as I believe he is, after spotting what may have been clues in the last few eps), then he is redeemable and will be forgiven (not instantly, mind you...he was still very mean to mukti, but this will get him part of the way there). If however, he is doing it all for his own benefit, then he is worse than shravan and doesn't deserve forgiveness.

Sharad, on the other hand, has no grey shades and there is no confusion about where to place him. He is evil, full stop. He is a disgusting human being and he deserves to be badly beaten up by anyone who volunteers...and pretty soon I will Wink
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
well psawyer i just wann a say one word SUPERB!!!!!!
Clap
i totally agree with u n ya thnx for supporting shravan
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:12am | IP Logged
no probs, nishtha!
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thnx buddy Wink
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

i think shravan is not so bad because whatever he is doing is out of loyalty for his mother and HOWEVER MISGUIDED that may be...at least he's got a valid reason (she's his mother, for crying out loud). the real culprit in shravan's case is of course aparna...and once he finds out what she's really about, he should come back to anurag...also, no matter what personal kudos he was expecting to gain, he DID offer to stand by mukti and get her justice...even though he doesn't really know her that well...

as for UD, well, i can't figure him out. If he is double-crossing sharad (as I believe he is, after spotting what may have been clues in the last few eps), then he is redeemable and will be forgiven (not instantly, mind you...he was still very mean to mukti, but this will get him part of the way there). If however, he is doing it all for his own benefit, then he is worse than shravan and doesn't deserve forgiveness.

Sharad, on the other hand, has no grey shades and there is no confusion about where to place him. He is evil, full stop. He is a disgusting human being and he deserves to be badly beaten up by anyone who volunteers...and pretty soon I will Wink

yaar vasu after wot u said there ios nofink left for me to sayClap
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

Originally posted by psawyer

yaar vasu after wot u said there ios nofink left for me to sayClap

aww, thanksWink

Saleha_20 Senior Member
Saleha_20
Saleha_20

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I want this sequence:
PREM N MUKTI TOGETHER
SHARAD BEING SENT TO JAIL
SHRAVAN TO BE BACK WITH ANURAAG AFTER KNOWING THE TRUTH OF HIS MOTHER APO*RNA
SHRAVAN N KASAK ARE BACK TOGETHER

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index