India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mona's New Crush (Page 4)

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Relax. Obviously you have something to defend yourself ABOUT since you're all of a sudden justifying your feelings about Mona. RE-READ what I wrote..I used Mona as an example..I have SPECIFICALLY stated that this is nothing about defending her..it's about ANY person @ all. Before you guys get all jumpy, read EVERY WORD THOROUGHLY. I don't expect the world to like Mona Singh..she's not my best friend or my sister & even if she WAS, I wouldn't expect the world to like her. The bottom line is what I have stuck to on I-F since the DAY I joined since everyone seems to enjoy bringing up the fact that they weren't "allowed" to call Mona fat..LET ME REPEAT MYSELF..you could call anyone anything but pouncing on them for their physical appearance is uncalled for..but AGAIN, you have your opinion & since you're obviously allowed to state it, it is also MY right to state MINE..if mine involves saying that you shouldn't call people FAT & FLABBIE, so be it. It could be Mona Singh, it could be Delnaaz Paul, it could be my MOM. I dislike SS upon the basis of my personal interaction w.her..but I STILL won't call her "anorexic" as many have b.c it's not right to slap an eating disorder or even a reference to it upon people. I have been told that numerous times & it is my BIGGEST PET PEEVE. I love Mona, again, as based upon my personal interaction w.her. I don't EVER tell you all to like her..go back from April 15th, 2005, the day I joined until this very day (I personally don't have the time for that) & you'll NEVER see a post of mine saying, "Oh my G-d, you HAVE to like Mona..how can you NOT??? That's wrong." Please..to each his own is a motto I have ALWAYS lived by & I will continue to. So before you all get defensive about you & your views, read, re-read, & then read once more..& then find me the place where I said you can't feel how you want. I'll publicly apologize if you find something like that.

Enough of this conversation on my behalf..good dayyyy folks! Embarrassed

Siddhi

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
wowwww...okay, i'm not going to mention any names but some ppl really need to take a chill pill. no need to pounce on anyone or drill anything into anyones head..geesh! its really irritating how small things get blown out of proportion. Angry Dead
luv_ranveer Goldie
luv_ranveer
luv_ranveer

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
As per the latest rumours , Abhishek is getting married to Aishwarya Rai. And BTW i don't think Abhi's choice can be sooo yucky Dead
Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
So nice to see you LR
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Guys please chill... Tongue and dont argue about petty things. I am pretty sure even mona singh wouldnt be giving second thoughts about what happened in kandy floss. She is just being a normal girl and joking around about her bollywood crush, like everyone else in the forum. So lets just forget about the whole thing.

Go to top