Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:51am | IP Logged
heehahaha..just because mona's coming in bollywood..does
NOT mean she will get with abhishek Tongue
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaaa

heehahaha..just because mona's coming in bollywood(let me ask this again: who is the crew behind her "movie"?? who is the lead actor???isn't the page 3 producer busy with Corporate that stars..oh wait Bips and NOT Mona????? I am soooooo confused about this movie that i ve been hearing about for a year nowConfused)..does
NOT mean she will get with abhishek(let me not even say anythingWacko)Tongue
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by legallyblonde21

Originally posted by priyaaa

heehahaha..just because mona's coming in bollywood(let me ask this again: who is the crew behind her "movie"?? who is the lead actor???isn't the page 3 producer busy with Corporate that stars..oh wait Bips and NOT Mona????? I am soooooo confused about this movie that i ve been hearing about for a year nowConfused)..does
NOT mean she will get with abhishek(let me not even say anythingWacko)Tongue

LOL, you'll guys said it....ClapClapClap....no offense to mona but by saying such stuff, she just becomes the butt of jokesOuch,....ditto with AA...he too talks crap and makes a fool of himselfThumbs Down......and abhi will either marry a colleague of his or a family friend(a la fardeen) or a rich woman.....sorry, but everyone has a crush on abhi but saying that on national teevision  may not be accepted by everyoneOuchOuch..it just leads to mockery as not all might find mona  beautiful and apt for abhiWinkOuch

and talking about mr.abhiClapClap......., he being the next superstar in the making is so much composed and he KNOWS that fans make the careers of actors and thus he never avoids them unlike a certain somebodyAngryDead.....cant some learn from BIGGER stars.....avoiding the fans  in public is JUST NOT THE WAY TO GO!!!!!....and insetad of appreciating the adulation that the fans shower on them, some prefer to avoid/make fun of themAngry.....that is why some people are B-Wood stars(forget about abhi...we have other stars too like john and SRK who had no godfather) and some are dancing on dance competitions glorifying their spouses and PDA-ing on national televisionDead.....free entertainment is not asked forAngry..and being loyal to the spuse doesnt mean thAT one has to avoid fans and shoo them awayAngry

Edited by Buffie - 25 March 2006 at 9:31am
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged

i like her honesty.....okay fine so she was gushing over Abhi, but so what? she has a crush on a movie star! hes every normal girls idol and shes a normal gal as well...i think because of the fact that she can say outloud on television that she has a crush on him, makes her more down to earth then other tv stars....she doesnt have any nakhre nor is she stuck up or think shes a big superstar.....heck she has a crush on the same guy i do! and i think thats pretty funny..... i understand people might not accept the fact that she's said that, but so what? thats for an individual person to decide whether they believe her or not...it seemed like a ready answer, possibly she might have feared that apu's name might slip out instead LOL

anywayz she rocked in the show, and i think she looked gorgeous!

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 25 March 2006 at 11:17am
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Wow guys..you totallie took the interview out of context..Mona was FAR from GUSHING about Abhishekh..Archana asked a question & Mona answered it. Her sense of humor was quite obvious when she was talking about marrying Abhishekh..it was quite plain & obvious that she wasn't taking any of it seriously. It's kind of ridiculous that people have to call someone a fool just b.c they're joking around..did you REALLIE think that Archana was asking these two a SERIOUS, heart to heart question on a show like KANDY FLOSS? PLEASE..Archana HERSELF said she wants Abhishekh..he's the hottest dude in the industry right now..EVERYONE wants him..did you think Archana was serious about it too talking about the line of married women who Mona would have to fight off for Abhishekh, speaking of herself? You think she was serious about leaving Parmeet for Abhi? I mean reallie, gurls, this, for once, has nothing to do w.defending Mona Singh..it's simply the fact that while everyone has their own opinion, certain things should be taken in context & a person, whether it be Mona, Saakshi, whoever, shouldn't be jumped on for joking around. How many of you, in reality, thought that Mona was serious about marrying the man? And WHO CARES if "not all may find Mona beautiful enough to marry Abhi"??? The question was asked to MONA, not the GENERAL PUBLIC..she has a right to answer as HERSELF & she has no reason to be someone fake just because her fans, enemies, etc. don't believe she's PRETTY enough. I mean, SERIOUSLY. That means that everyone just likes Mona for what? For being "Jassi"? Obviously, a lot of you didn't even like her then so who are any of us to tell her who the hell she can & cannot have a crush on??? I'm a huge fan of Apoorva..& if I was on television, I would absolutely answer honestly..SS notwithstanding..why should I lie about it to please someone else? Sorrie to go off, but this totallie rubbed me the wrong way & posts like this are EXACTLY why I don't frequent I-F as often anymore. Dead

IT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Siddhi

Edited by Sidlum - 25 March 2006 at 10:09am
jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
right , sweetsorrow, i have heard many other actress also tell about abhi being their fav
yes yesterday her interview rocked, Smile
did u also notice all that she said for her ideal man, was not aa, like being very tall, dark, even i think she was being a bit too careful,
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
mona and abhi??? i betcha she didnt support him wen his first film, refugee came out!! There was competition between hrithik roshan for kaho na pyar hai and abhi. I was totally attracted to abhi then...but no one supported him....i even listened to all the songs from dat movie and got more obsessed and now when hes a star, everyones after him!!! Cry heyy monnaaaa, and archanaaaaaaa, leave sum of him for me!!!!! Cry

Go to top