Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

LOL, you'll guys said it....👏👏👏....no offense to mona but by saying such stuff, she just becomes the butt of jokes,....ditto with AA...he too talks crap and makes a fool of himself👎🏼......and abhi will either marry a colleague of his or a family friend(a la fardeen) or a rich woman.....sorry, but everyone has a crush on abhi but saying that on national teevision  may not be accepted by everyone..it just leads to mockery as not all might find mona  beautiful and apt for abhi😉

and talking about mr.abhi👏👏......., he being the next superstar in the making is so much composed and he KNOWS that fans make the careers of actors and thus he never avoids them unlike a certain somebody😡🤢.....cant some learn from BIGGER stars.....avoiding the fans  in public is JUST NOT THE WAY TO GO!!!!!....and insetad of appreciating the adulation that the fans shower on them, some prefer to avoid/make fun of them😡.....that is why some people are B-Wood stars(forget about abhi...we have other stars too like john and SRK who had no godfather) and some are dancing on dance competitions glorifying their spouses and PDA-ing on national television🤢.....free entertainment is not asked for😡..and being loyal to the spuse doesnt mean thAT one has to avoid fans and shoo them away😡

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i like her honesty.....okay fine so she was gushing over Abhi, but so what? she has a crush on a movie star! hes every normal girls idol and shes a normal gal as well...i think because of the fact that she can say outloud on television that she has a crush on him, makes her more down to earth then other tv stars....she doesnt have any nakhre nor is she stuck up or think shes a big superstar.....heck she has a crush on the same guy i do! and i think thats pretty funny..... i understand people might not accept the fact that she's said that, but so what? thats for an individual person to decide whether they believe her or not...it seemed like a ready answer, possibly she might have feared that apu's name might slip out instead 😆

anywayz she rocked in the show, and i think she looked gorgeous!

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
Sidlum thumbnail
Wow guys..you totallie took the interview out of context..Mona was FAR from GUSHING about Abhishekh..Archana asked a question & Mona answered it. Her sense of humor was quite obvious when she was talking about marrying Abhishekh..it was quite plain & obvious that she wasn't taking any of it seriously. It's kind of ridiculous that people have to call someone a fool just b.c they're joking around..did you REALLIE think that Archana was asking these two a SERIOUS, heart to heart question on a show like KANDY FLOSS? PLEASE..Archana HERSELF said she wants Abhishekh..he's the hottest dude in the industry right now..EVERYONE wants him..did you think Archana was serious about it too talking about the line of married women who Mona would have to fight off for Abhishekh, speaking of herself? You think she was serious about leaving Parmeet for Abhi? I mean reallie, gurls, this, for once, has nothing to do w.defending Mona Singh..it's simply the fact that while everyone has their own opinion, certain things should be taken in context & a person, whether it be Mona, Saakshi, whoever, shouldn't be jumped on for joking around. How many of you, in reality, thought that Mona was serious about marrying the man? And WHO CARES if "not all may find Mona beautiful enough to marry Abhi"??? The question was asked to MONA, not the GENERAL PUBLIC..she has a right to answer as HERSELF & she has no reason to be someone fake just because her fans, enemies, etc. don't believe she's PRETTY enough. I mean, SERIOUSLY. That means that everyone just likes Mona for what? For being "Jassi"? Obviously, a lot of you didn't even like her then so who are any of us to tell her who the hell she can & cannot have a crush on??? I'm a huge fan of Apoorva..& if I was on television, I would absolutely answer honestly..SS notwithstanding..why should I lie about it to please someone else? Sorrie to go off, but this totallie rubbed me the wrong way & posts like this are EXACTLY why I don't frequent I-F as often anymore. 🤢

IT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Siddhi
Edited by Sidlum - 18 years ago
jassisuri thumbnail
right , sweetsorrow, i have heard many other actress also tell about abhi being their fav
yes yesterday her interview rocked, 😊
did u also notice all that she said for her ideal man, was not aa, like being very tall, dark, even i think she was being a bit too careful,
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mona and abhi??? i betcha she didnt support him wen his first film, refugee came out!! There was competition between hrithik roshan for kaho na pyar hai and abhi. I was totally attracted to abhi then...but no one supported him....i even listened to all the songs from dat movie and got more obsessed and now when hes a star, everyones after him!!! 😭 heyy monnaaaa, and archanaaaaaaa, leave sum of him for me!!!!! 😭
jassisuri thumbnail
by the way, any idea who could she be talking about -tall,dark, humorous,coz it disqualifies all whom she has been linked to ,
sid ,a loud applause for writing so well, 👏
hippi2go thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidlum

Wow guys..you totallie took the interview out of context..Mona was FAR from GUSHING about Abhishekh..Archana asked a question & Mona answered it. Her sense of humor was quite obvious when she was talking about marrying Abhishekh..it was quite plain & obvious that she wasn't taking any of it seriously. It's kind of ridiculous that people have to call someone a fool just b.c they're joking around..did you REALLIE think that Archana was asking these two a SERIOUS, heart to heart question on a show like KANDY FLOSS? PLEASE..Archana HERSELF said she wants Abhishekh..he's the hottest dude in the industry right now..EVERYONE wants him..did you think Archana was serious about it too talking about the line of married women who Mona would have to fight off for Abhishekh, speaking of herself? You think she was serious about leaving Parmeet for Abhi? I mean reallie, gurls, this, for once, has nothing to do w.defending Mona Singh..it's simply the fact that while everyone has their own opinion, certain things should be taken in context & a person, whether it be Mona, Saakshi, whoever, shouldn't be jumped on for joking around. How many of you, in reality, thought that Mona was serious about marrying the man? And WHO CARES if "not all may find Mona beautiful enough to marry Abhi"??? The question was asked to MONA, not the GENERAL PUBLIC..she has a right to answer as HERSELF & she has no reason to be someone fake just because her fans, enemies, etc. don't believe she's PRETTY enough. I mean, SERIOUSLY. That means that everyone just likes Mona for what? For being "Jassi"? Obviously, a lot of you didn't even like her then so who are any of us to tell her who the hell she can & cannot have a crush on??? I'm a huge fan of Apoorva..& if I was on television, I would absolutely answer honestly..SS notwithstanding..why should I lie about it to please someone else? Sorrie to go off, but this totallie rubbed me the wrong way & posts like this are EXACTLY why I don't frequent I-F as often anymore. 🤢

IT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Siddhi

Did I mention how glad I am that you are back👏👏

I should have known about the consequences😆...Anywaz...sweet I completely agree...I find her very honest and very normal like any of us. Its so nice to see someone as big as Mona having crushes on celebs just like we normal people do. Mona does not need anybody else to climb the ladder, she is very successful on her own...but unlike other actresses she honestly talks about her likeness on national television without thinking that she has become somebody🤢...And I find that very sweet and normal humanlike...She used to talk non-stop about srk before and guess what, he is married...I don't think she means anything in particular when she talks about these things...its called a simple crush/admiration 

Edited by hippi2go - 18 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

IT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Siddhi

Thanks Sid, you said all i wanted to.

Puh-leeze, Mona was just fantasising when she was asked that question. I mean tomorrow if someone interviewed me 😆 and i went on drooling on and on about Shahid kapoor or maybe Aamir khan, that does not mean i intend to displace kareena or Kiran Rao, or that i am actually dreaming of marrying these guys one day! Come on now, guys, doesn't  EVERYONE have crazy fantasies that they KNOW are just that--fantasies??

And coming to that--i don't even think Mona is that crazy about AB Jr. She was asked about her crush and she said "Bluffmaster", so Archana assumed it was AB. But she had to name SOMEONE, and it is just like if i were asked about my crush and i were actually intersted in someone, i wouldn't name that person but rather disact attention by naming a celebrity whom i knew i would never be linked up with. It is just a way of hiding your true feelings!

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I copletely agre with u sid,she was wasked a question abt a celebrity she admired/adored/liked an she said AB jr.I mean she wasn't seriuos abt it.Everyone has their own fantasies and stuff .Her interview is being taken totally out of context.Anyway,she rocked in her interview ,she was witty and very very down to earth and she doesnt let stardom get to her head unlike many and she gives smart ,intelligent answers completely to the point .one more thing i noticed is that she doesnt think too much while answering,its like she has already thought abt what she is going to say and her answer abt her ideal man was completely opposite to "someone" and archans question abt "husband flirting" was quite suspicious coz she had no reason to ask mona and sakshi when they arent even married forget married ,they dont even have a bf
insouciance thumbnail

GOSH!!....that was just my opinion and i havent offended anyone...so why pounce on me 😭 ..and please, thankfully, this place isnt anymore a place where not even 1 word against mona/apu was tolerated and no one could even say that she was fat or out of shape...again, not to offend anyone....

..she said something on national television and a non mona fan would just feel like "so is abhi really even going to look at her".....i dont really care if she was serious or not but she actually said it on TV and thus people must be ready to listen to all views........and at IF everyone can express their views and i dont really care even if she was joking around or if she was serious.....and sid, i would like to correct one sentence of yours

That means that everyone just likes Mona for what? For being "Jassi"? Obviously, a lot of you didn't even like her then so who are any of us to tell her who the hell she can & cannot have a crush on???

very firstly, not everyone like mona..i dont like her as i dont think she is anything beautiful, neither is she in perfect shape for bollywood, and i dont think that she would become a big bollywood actress as her movie keeps getting delayed and its future to me is bleak(i might be wrong also but right now, this is what i feel)......there are many more actresses in tellwood who are prettier and more feminine than mona but who are either less talented or less hyped by the channel or have got roles where they have absolutely NO SCOPE!!..heck, as much as i despise SS, i must agree that ON JJKN(AGAIN REPEATING MYSELF, ON JJKN) she did look prettier than mona....

most of the people outside IF like mona only because she played jassi and not because she was mona...why did jjkn go downhill after the makeover...i hate to accept it, but that's the truth.....as no one could really connect to the new jassi/samir left/after the aug 5th fiasco.........and coming to your statement that ...many say that we dont watch the serail aftre the makeover

Obviously, a lot of you didn't even like her then so who are any of us to tell her who the hell she can & cannot have a crush on???

Well, ....do you really know whether i liked or disliked mona when she was the old jassi(if that was how your statement was meant to be) ....and who here said that having a crush was wrong...but going on national television and saying something necessarily does not always get an acclaim.....and i do applaud and appreciate mona when she does at times look nice on jjkn/when she acts well...but i cannot stop myself from expressing what i feel just because it might be a bit anti mona....after reading an interview of hers on mirror(which i completely trust as till date, they havent published fake stuff....i dont trust mid day but i do trust mirror) i really wondered if this was the jassi i once used to lowe and y'day when she went to the extent of saying that i would  bring my boyfriend home, even the very little respect that was left vanished and now she is just any star    ......
come on, even though KF is a controversial gossip show, there are certain things which not all the sections of the audience might accept

i have nothing against mona, but i really am not too fond of her  ...but trust me, even if any of the telly actresses had made this comment, my reaction would have been the same....even if it was aashka goradia or aamna shariff or saakshi tanwar, it wouldnt have mattered 

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago