India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mona's New Crush

hippi2go Goldie
hippi2go
hippi2go

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Looks like Mona has a new crush on Abhishek Bachaan aka Lil' B...Then again who doesn'tEmbarrassed...he is just so damn sexy...When Archana asked her to describe her dream man, she was basically describing Abhi...Or it could be that she was describing someone who happens to be physically completely different from certain someoneWink...Speaking of "that subject", when she was asked about possessiveness toward significant others, just look at her reactionWinkLOL...And her answer was parrty tight tooWink...grrreat, now I started assuming tooOuch

But all in all I thought Mona looked very gorgeous, sophisticated, classy and a bit different tooConfused...Now I just hope they bring her again soon along with ApurvaEmbarrassed

Edited by hippi2go - 25 March 2006 at 12:46am

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged
haha mona and abhi LOL LOL Confused i just don't see it.. Tongue
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Noooo...i hope she does NOT have a crush on Abhi. I find him so uncool since he hooked up with Cold Ash. Rani would have been pur-fect for him, but then, he is not the first man on earth to choose his woman rashly. Ouch
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

haha mona and abhi LOL LOL Confused i just don't see it.. Tongue

coz u see me and abhiEmbarrassed

hippi2go Goldie
hippi2go
hippi2go

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

Noooo...i hope she does NOT have a crush on Abhi. I find him so uncool since he hooked up with Cold Ash. Rani would have been pur-fect for him, but then, he is not the first man on earth to choose his woman rashly. Ouch

Lol...I don't think he will be good for Mona either but he is cute thouEmbarrassed...He seems to have the worst choice in girls...especially that annoying ashDead but I still refuse to believe he is with herLOL...I just don't understand why my dream in my avatar are so far away from realityCry

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged
well, will abhi even second glance monaWink
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged
lolzz LOL
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged

wellllll..since everybody is on my Baby B's case because he is apparently with Icy[who even in one million years is much much much MUUCCHHHHHH(you get the picture how much)better than a certain clingy shreiky person; So isn't it wrong to find Baby B "uncool" but find Mr."I am with Shreiky" the besttttestttttt person everrrr??---don't kill me just something i fail to understandConfused];this is what I happened to read:

3. Have rumours of your link-up with Aishwarya Rai affected your equation with Vivek Oberoi?
My equations with anyone have not been affected. I'm an actor and after a point you do get used to such rumours. The media is just doing its job but I find it very disrespectful when people talk about women like that. It's like I get up in the morning and wonder, who have they linked me with today? But we're all professionals, Aishwarya is a great co-star (Umrao Jaan is our third film together) and it is work as usual on the sets.

Oh and the link; indiatimes ID requiredSmile

http://www.filmfare.com/articleshow/1448947.cms?&botlink =1

Take what Baby B said as you wish guys; Tongue

ANDDDD of course.....

Originally posted by Buffie

well, will abhi even second glance mona Wink

Wink ..sorry people as much as some of you may looooweeeee Mona Singh; and as much as Baby B might be a gentleman, there is truth in what Buffster says and as Archana said, the line for the "B-L-U to the Double F Master" is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!Tongue
TongueTongue

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 25 March 2006 at 6:54am

Go to top