Joined: 30 July 2005
I wish someone would have
counted how many times my Dimpie was grabbing onto Wallie's shoulders
for dear life..especiallie in Thursday's episode.
Awwww...you actually counted!!!
Joined: 30 July 2005
Sid that was mindblowing. Great to have you back in action for the last days of JJKN (wcich i don't wanna think of!)
Hellowww my lowesss..so I FINALLIE saw Wednesday's episode & it was just soooooooooooooooooo queet! I heart it. This is my combined commentarie for Wednesday & Thursday both. I'm totallie in lowe w.JandA..it could be kinda sick!
1) MARV MONA: OOOMMMGGG..honestly, I think that Shrieky's entrance into JJKN has catapulted Mona into hottie mode. She has been looking extraordinary in the past few episodes and on Kandy Floss as well. She's slimmer, gets to wear actualll lipstick, & her new eye makeup is definitelyyy doing it for me, dudes (especially the blue look on Kandy Floss..ummm..Shrieky, PLEASE take note, THAT is the way to don blue eyeliner w.out looking like you forgot to wash some of your Holi rang off..). Mona's new clothes..aka the strappie topped salwars & the strappie bloused saris are simply amazing & they make her look reallieee good. Her earrings were fabulous (I definitely WANT those diamond-y ones!) Plus, her straightened hair on Thursday's episode made her face look slimmer as well. So whatever the reason may be for this change in appearance & ensemble, she, IN MY OPINION, is totallie winning the competition that I have going on in my home b.w her & Shrieky. I mean, she wouldn't have had to try much anyway, but the new look's working..so YAY!
2) SWEET SAMDHIS: Awww..in Thursday's episode, I don't think that any of the 4 samdhis could've gotten queeter. I just wish Bebe had been there..she reallie shines on screen (& off). Who would have thought that Mama Ila would be singing happily w.Billster on her team & Papa Puru would be embarassing Amrit from Amritsar. THE QUEETESTTT part though was when A from A started singing "Dum Maaro Dum" w.the little dance..it's the first time I've seen her like that & not in front of Babaji praying for a miracle for her Wallie.
3) TOUCHIE FEELIE: Ummm..I dunno..I know I'm a little late in this b.c my commentary's being posted late, & I've read all of the posts on the whole extra touchie feelies going on in JandA land. Seriously, there's like a Shoulder Psychosis going on..I wish someone would have counted how many times my Dimpie was grabbing onto Wallie's shoulders for dear life..especiallie in Thursday's episode. And yisss, I mean JandA & NOT MandA..but whatever it is, regardless, I am soooo not complaining. They are by far the most adorable on-screen pair..I don't see how anyone could compare their unbelievably natural & raw chemistry to couples like Angad & Kripa, Anurag & Prerna, Nikhil & Anu (OMG, EWWW!), & whoever Nimmo's man is going to be (Kunal, I believe). They don't hold a candle to our pair. The JandA huggies have increased as well..I feel like they're hugging in every other scene..againnn, OBVIOUSLY not complaining! Even the preview for Monday had them practicallie nose to nose..I find it odd considering all of this is happening post-Shrieky's entry, but hey, whatever works. I reallie don't care about Shrieky's role or her inner world..I just want my JandA to be chillin' w.out trouble once & for all..
4) NOBS (CC) QUEEN: The award for both days goes to Mona/Wallie. YIS, I know that Shrieky had prettie clothes on..(THANK YOU BHARTI DESIGNS..OUR EYES OWE YOU THEIR LIVES!), however, I still believe Mona carries hers better. I lowed every one of her outfits which hardlie ever happens so she gets the NOBS (CC) Award & a special Queen award for the whole week!
12) I agree w.the basic I-F sentiments that the JandA scenes seem to have gotten even more natural than before, if possible. The chemistry, level of comfort, camraderie, everything shows on screen & jumps off of it as well. YAY! Too bad that the show is going to end & I'm going to be sad w.out my daily JandA dose.
17) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Orange hair that matches your husband's undertones is not cute. Nuff said.
19) I LOWE Chinky Jaiswal. She's the one who plays Bhumi on Kyunki & played Gaurav & Maninee's daughter on Woh Rehne Wali & keeps winning all of her li'l Star Parivaar awards..I WANT TO EATTTTTTTT HER!!!!!
22) The highlight of my episodes besides JandA are the Maddy & Jaggy scenes. When Maddy chased J.B. during antakshari, I was laughing like a retard..anyone else think they'd make a cute couple?
I lowed these part....esp the touchie-feelie thing..and thanks for telling me the kid's name; I find her just adorable!!
Joined: 14 June 2005
Just been around...A little here, a little there...Fully Nowhere anymore...But i see u are back......WELCOME..I missed u & ur T-H comments tonzzzz
Joined: 10 January 2006
3) TOUCHIE FEELIE: Ummm..I dunno..I know I'm a little late in this b.c my commentary's being posted late, & I've read all of the posts on the whole extra touchie feelies going on in JandA land. Seriously, there's like a Shoulder Psychosis going on..I wish someone would have counted how many times my Dimpie was grabbing onto Wallie's shoulders for dear life..especiallie in Thursday's episode. The JandA huggies have increased as well..I feel like they're hugging in every other scene..againnn, OBVIOUSLY not complaining! Even the preview for Monday had them practicallie nose to nose..I find it odd considering all of this is happening post-Shrieky's entry, but hey, I agree w.the basic I-F sentiments that the JandA scenes seem to have gotten even more natural than before, if possible. The chemistry, level of comfort, camraderie, everything shows on screen & jumps off of it as well. YAY! Too bad that the show is going to end & I'm going to be sad w.out my daily JandA dose.
perfectly said sid...and piyu actually counted...how many times did you watch the video awan...and awan, dont forget....they rehearse the scenes...so that ....and yes, everyone unanimously agree without an iota of doubt that the janda scenes have become really really REALLY candid and spontaneousnever before were they so comfortable and so unconstrained ..not even during those amritsar scenes....
18) I HAVE to agree, however, that Shrieky did look pretty. It's amazing that the same white panted woman looks as beautiful as she does on screen b.c in person, I don't believe she looks as good. I guess that's what they say about screen presence. Even my brother was like, "OMG who IS that? She's HOT!" But you know, a wardrobe change makes a world of difference..now why can't she dress that way in real life? It would be SO much harder to make fun of her then! But I did think there was WAY too much makeup going on & the earrings should have been shortened..but I could also just be picking on her.
yeah, agree here too...this SS looked totally different from the SS i see/saw in all the offscreen pics, the tellies, the holi bash, the NB launch party etc etc......and SS dressing well in real life....archana talks abotu everyone on KF but surprisingly she hasnt spoken about SandA...they need to be ridiculed FIRST as SS again to the sony party(in celebration of the success of DYND and the launch of the new shows) wore that orange tube she wore to RK's birthday but SS was lucky not to get mocked at....here is one of SS' pic(and she DID LOOK VERY MUCH THE SAME IN THURSDAY'S EPISODE)
and here is one where she doesnt look a bit like the above pics...here she is more EWWWWWWW and here is where me and moni got into serious trouble for framing the term"3D/9D nose"...moi, remember that banana PM
24) Finallie, I must admit that as much as I didn't want to, I tried to see if there was any animosity in the MaSS (Mona and SS) scenes..like lack of eye contact or whatnot..buttt, if the media is to believed & there IS something of the sort b.w the two, then both are brilliant actresses (well, Mona is anyway). I feel bad b.c I feel like a gossipmonger but it reallie seems to be a natural thing for people to "want to know" about things like that..hehe..I'm just justifying myself.
it would be more interesting to watch SandA on screen as IF the child is armaan's , then he really wouldnt accept it at first and watching sanda fight/armaan bashing SS(who cares even if it just for the camera) would be a treat.....just cannot help it but compare SS to mona and SandA to MandA(their on screen chemistry and acting) ......the role of Vidhi is one of those roles which does not have much scope and neither is it a role tailormade for SS(as she isnt typecasted yet...i mean, kimmi was played by urvashi as she is the quintessential vamp and she did do some justice to that role...but SS is not typecasted yet that TnD felt that she was BANG ON to play the role) and neither is she that great an actress that a role(albeit it being a cameo) is written keeping SS in mind and i do believe that anyone could have played this role......and TnD chose SS even after mona's suggesting Aashka Goradia's name, who in my opinion is a far prettier and better actress but the role goes to SS which is why I smell something fishy
ps..Its always a treat reading your humourous commentaries
Joined: 17 October 2005
Joined: 28 February 2005
Joined: 15 April 2005
Joined: 04 August 2005
Mona's film with Adnan Sami shelved
Author: kajol12 Replies: 3 Views: 6102
|kajol12||3||6102||20 April 2008 at 12:22am by Ambrosia|
Heroes don't matter anymore:mona article
Author: kajol12 Replies: 0 Views: 876
|kajol12||0||876||13 February 2008 at 8:00am by kajol12|
Mona with Karan Valentine Special..Zee..
Author: Dimdim. Replies: 8 Views: 1599
|Dimdim.||8||1599||11 February 2008 at 8:50pm by laddoo598|
Mona article: Dubai Dhamaal
Author: blyton Replies: 0 Views: 1159
|blyton||0||1159||09 February 2008 at 12:41pm by blyton|
Mona jaisi koi Nahi-Mona's new intw
Author: kajol12 Replies: 4 Views: 1115
|kajol12||4||1115||08 September 2007 at 2:52am by blyton|
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :