Joined: 15 April 2005
Hellowww my lowesss..so I FINALLIE saw Wednesday's episode & it was just soooooooooooooooooo queet! I heart it. This is my combined commentarie for Wednesday & Thursday both. I'm totallie in lowe w.JandA..it could be kinda sick!
1) MARV MONA: OOOMMMGGG..honestly, I think that Shrieky's entrance into JJKN has catapulted Mona into hottie mode. She has been looking extraordinary in the past few episodes and on Kandy Floss as well. She's slimmer, gets to wear actualll lipstick, & her new eye makeup is definitelyyy doing it for me, dudes (especially the blue look on Kandy Floss..ummm..Shrieky, PLEASE take note, THAT is the way to don blue eyeliner w.out looking like you forgot to wash some of your Holi rang off..). Mona's new clothes..aka the strappie topped salwars & the strappie bloused saris are simply amazing & they make her look reallieee good. Her earrings were fabulous (I definitely WANT those diamond-y ones!) Plus, her straightened hair on Thursday's episode made her face look slimmer as well. So whatever the reason may be for this change in appearance & ensemble, she, IN MY OPINION, is totallie winning the competition that I have going on in my home b.w her & Shrieky. I mean, she wouldn't have had to try much anyway, but the new look's working..so YAY!
2) SWEET SAMDHIS: Awww..in Thursday's episode, I don't think that any of the 4 samdhis could've gotten queeter. I just wish Bebe had been there..she reallie shines on screen (& off). Who would have thought that Mama Ila would be singing happily w.Billster on her team & Papa Puru would be embarassing Amrit from Amritsar. THE QUEETESTTT part though was when A from A started singing "Dum Maaro Dum" w.the little dance..it's the first time I've seen her like that & not in front of Babaji praying for a miracle for her Wallie.
3) TOUCHIE FEELIE: Ummm..I dunno..I know I'm a little late in this b.c my commentary's being posted late, & I've read all of the posts on the whole extra touchie feelies going on in JandA land. Seriously, there's like a Shoulder Psychosis going on..I wish someone would have counted how many times my Dimpie was grabbing onto Wallie's shoulders for dear life..especiallie in Thursday's episode. And yisss, I mean JandA & NOT MandA..but whatever it is, regardless, I am soooo not complaining. They are by far the most adorable on-screen pair..I don't see how anyone could compare their unbelievably natural & raw chemistry to couples like Angad & Kripa, Anurag & Prerna, Nikhil & Anu (OMG, EWWW!), & whoever Nimmo's man is going to be (Kunal, I believe). They don't hold a candle to our pair. The JandA huggies have increased as well..I feel like they're hugging in every other scene..againnn, OBVIOUSLY not complaining! Even the preview for Monday had them practicallie nose to nose..I find it odd considering all of this is happening post-Shrieky's entry, but hey, whatever works. I reallie don't care about Shrieky's role or her inner world..I just want my JandA to be chillin' w.out trouble once & for all..
4) NOBS (CC) QUEEN: The award for both days goes to Mona/Wallie. YIS, I know that Shrieky had prettie clothes on..(THANK YOU BHARTI DESIGNS..OUR EYES OWE YOU THEIR LIVES!), however, I still believe Mona carries hers better. I lowed every one of her outfits which hardlie ever happens so she gets the NOBS (CC) Award & a special Queen award for the whole week!
5) EMMY for Wednesday goes to the ENTIREEE cast during the antakshri scene. Even my brother, who thinks that I'm clinically insane when it comes to JJKN (I somehow managed to leave my socks in my shoes & get my shoes off of my feet w.out actuallie breaking my stride on Thursday b.c I got home @ 9:28PM. ), said that everyone looked like they were truly having a wonderful time..they didn't even look like they were acting. I lowe when that natural feeling comes off of the screen into my living room..that proves that these people KNOW what they're doing (which is SO much more than I can say for the cast of ELAS )..
6) IOTE for Wednesday goes to no one reallie b.c it was such a light & fun episode that no one had time to be retarded.
7) EMMY Award for Thursday goes to absolutely no one b.c the episode was kind of bland. I reallie don't care about Vidhi or Aniruddh, I've got to be honest. The show needs to end..& as sad as I will be to see it go, I'd rather see it go on the upswing.
8) IOTE for Thursday goes to EVERYONE. SHREW-li for being her..Aniruddh for talking to himself in the car w.JandA & wasting SO much time lying about his identity..Wallie for hearing Rohul's "dil ki dhadhkans"..Mr. Clean aka Dhanraaj for being a Bollywoodie daddie..etc. You get the picture.
9) NOBS (CC) NOTE: That HIDEOUS red shurt of my Dimpie's has returned! WHY would anyone bring that back @ ALL??? At least it wasn't @ 3/4 length like a girl this time. But seriously..burn it..please..it looks like a giant beating heart w.the blue collar as the veins..yuck..reminds me of my biology textbook. PUT IT AWAY DIMPIE!!! FIGHT BACK!!!
10) Mr. Clean's everpresent pipe makes him look like that dude who used to be on Masterpiece Theater..the funnie thing is that he's never actuallie smoking it. It's never lit, it just hangs from his mouth like a lip ring gone wrong!
11) Now, everyone knows how much I heart my Dimps. He's adorable & awesome & has dimples that are to die for..even his gummies touch my heart b.c I have them too! BUT, his "WOOO"s are reallieee getting on my nerves. It's like he's a little girl who just got his first Barbie doll. They're so soprano for a 31 year old man! Dimpie, I lowe you..don't do this to me..I don't WANT to think of you as a Barbie-toting little gurl..
12) I agree w.the basic I-F sentiments that the JandA scenes seem to have gotten even more natural than before, if possible. The chemistry, level of comfort, camraderie, everything shows on screen & jumps off of it as well. YAY! Too bad that the show is going to end & I'm going to be sad w.out my daily JandA dose.
13) Okieeee..I remember hearing Dimps sing in earlier episodes & Mona too (Ali Bagh) & I knew they had nice voices..but antakshari just clinched it. My brother heard Mona's "O Mere Chonu Re..sorrie..SONA Re" & was like, "Dudeee..she has a good voice!" In my opinion, Dimpie's voice was AWWW when he sang..Mona's voice was AWWW when she sang..Shrieky's voice was AHHH when she called Vedika. Kind of like the WSL, just less melodious.
14) Homie G.'s version of "Rang Barse" was soooo queet! I can reallie vouch for the fact that he gets SOOO into the character of Nandu & he knows exactly how & when to step in & out of his role. And Mona & Dimps' reactions to his fake pichkaaris were so sweet as well..I reallie hope that they show more scenes like this where everyone is so happie & relaxed..I know it'd probably make for as interesting a plotline as watching "Barney & Friends" but awwww, who cares!?
15) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Mona didn't have CHLIPS! YAYYY!!! I think I'm going to send over a huge box of varied lip glosses in COLORS just to make sure that the non-CHLIPS stayyy that way!
16) Aniruddh isn't the dude who was Vicky..I was almost sad. And I hope that when the show ends, they show GTD taking someone on a ride somewhere..he had reallie nice eyes!
17) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Orange hair that matches your husband's undertones is not cute. Nuff said.
18) I HAVE to agree, however, that Shrieky did look pretty. It's amazing that the same white panted woman looks as beautiful as she does on screen b.c in person, I don't believe she looks as good. I guess that's what they say about screen presence. Even my brother was like, "OMG who IS that? She's HOT!" But you know, a wardrobe change makes a world of difference..now why can't she dress that way in real life? It would be SO much harder to make fun of her then! But I did think there was WAY too much makeup going on & the earrings should have been shortened..but I could also just be picking on her.
19) I LOWE Chinky Jaiswal. She's the one who plays Bhumi on Kyunki & played Gaurav & Maninee's daughter on Woh Rehne Wali & keeps winning all of her li'l Star Parivaar awards..I WANT TO EATTTTTTTT HER!!!!!
20) NOBS (CC) NOTE: PLEASE enforce a MANDATORY cast haircut!!! My Dimpie's hair looks like it doesn't know which way to grow!!! Long nappie hair is sooo (L.S. ).
21) SHREW-li was @ the same spot that JandA had met secretly behind Mindless A. Senior's back. Just a stoopid thing I noticed.
22) The highlight of my episodes besides JandA are the Maddy & Jaggy scenes. When Maddy chased J.B. during antakshari, I was laughing like a retard..anyone else think they'd make a cute couple?
23) When Dimpie asks Wallie what she'd do if he lowed someone else, I hated this show. Seriously..I am already dreading whatever that dialogue is forewarning!!!
24) Finallie, I must admit that as much as I didn't want to, I tried to see if there was any animosity in the MaSS (Mona and SS) scenes..like lack of eye contact or whatnot..buttt, if the media is to believed & there IS something of the sort b.w the two, then both are brilliant actresses (well, Mona is anyway). I feel bad b.c I feel like a gossipmonger but it reallie seems to be a natural thing for people to "want to know" about things like that..hehe..I'm just justifying myself.
25) One thing I don't understand is that this storyline is so skewed. During Shrieky's entry, she looked @ Dimpie like she knew him when he got out of the car. THEN, she looked @ that stoopid article which seems to be like the COOLEST thing to have in Mumbai apparently since Aniruddh had it as well..so she could have recognized him from that..but THEN when she was @ the doc's office, she was babbling on & on about how she knows someone that she has to talk to but she DOESN'T know him but she has to tell "Armaan" a raaz..uh..how can she have a raaz w.someone she apparently doesn't know? It's too muddled & I hate it alreadie. If you want to have a storyline as such, then have it..but PLEASE clarify!!! I don't wanna end up like:
26) As for the news I had gotten about Vedika being Dimpie's daughter & Shrieky dying..I hope whatever this climax is, it happens soon..I reallie can't wait & watch JandA deteriorate.
Okie lowes..hope you're enjoying your weekends..
Joined: 05 August 2005
Joined: 26 February 2006
Joined: 18 December 2005
I wish someone would have
counted how many times my Dimpie was grabbing onto Wallie's shoulders
for dear life..especiallie in Thursday's episode.
Joined: 01 May 2005
Joined: 21 March 2005
Joined: 14 June 2005
Joined: 15 April 2005
Mona's film with Adnan Sami shelved
Author: kajol12 Replies: 3 Views: 5933
|kajol12||3||5933||20 April 2008 at 12:22am by Ambrosia|
Heroes don't matter anymore:mona article
Author: kajol12 Replies: 0 Views: 841
|kajol12||0||841||13 February 2008 at 8:00am by kajol12|
Mona with Karan Valentine Special..Zee..
Author: Dimdim. Replies: 8 Views: 1559
|Dimdim.||8||1559||11 February 2008 at 8:50pm by laddoo598|
Mona article: Dubai Dhamaal
Author: blyton Replies: 0 Views: 1125
|blyton||0||1125||09 February 2008 at 12:41pm by blyton|
Mona jaisi koi Nahi-Mona's new intw
Author: kajol12 Replies: 4 Views: 1066
|kajol12||4||1066||08 September 2007 at 2:52am by blyton|
The show is just one episode old and it has already created a lot of ...
"I don't know how it will be accepted now... Maybe it will be a risk." ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :