•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

now v r made to c this also!

su is the only main character on SP who have not got any slaps from his wife!

v r lucky this is also fulfilled for us now!

reg the scene su told kk wat he saw! how can kk react like this? so many times she accused him . there is no count for all those also!

i hate her  i hate her  i hate her  i hate her

& why is hussain accepting all these kinds of silly things? his cha was never so loose& spineless as it is since 5-6 months!
its not kumkums fault get it its summits fault first he accused her of abhay then yash and know jatin!!he doesnt have the right to do all tis cuase he is the one who sent kumkum to jatin. he just cant accuse her of everything!!ufff sumit is so immature and stupid i really didnt think he would win te favorite pati this time!!!and ya kumkum is also a human and not a rock that he doesnt hve any feelngs just imagine how kumkum must ahve felt when summit sais this to her hah!!!
ppl pls stop sayin it's kumkum's fault!

it's not kk /su fault, it's bad ppl s fault like renukha,abay chohan,salil patel and manik and etc.

they create these misunderstandins between kumkum annd sumit!

sumit shud b more alert of everythin, so he doesn't take it serious!

pls don't b angry with me, i'm also a hussain fan!

Originally posted by tara

ppl pls stop sayin it's kumkum's fault!

it's not kk /su fault, it's bad ppl s fault like renukha,abay chohan,salil patel and manik and etc.

they create these misunderstandins between kumkum annd sumit!

sumit shud b more alert of everythin, so he doesn't take it serious!

pls don't b angry with me, i'm also a hussain fan!

i agree completely with tara

it's not their fault, it's the writers fault who have made them act like this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 

we all are hu-ju fans๐Ÿ˜Š and we are all upset with this๐Ÿ˜•, so it's better that we do not fight among ourselves because of the sick imagination of creatives of BAG films๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

let's not blame sumit and kumkum for any of these happenings in their lives, they love each other more than their lives!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

agree with u tara n nature ๐Ÿ˜Š

this time its manik ๐Ÿ˜ก
hi

well i am not blaming su, but i think is was necssary that kk slapped him. she too has self respect plus after the slap su would realsie that how much he loves kk and he cant let her go to jatin. he might even hug her and say he loves her and she is only his. it was important that kk slapped him after he said taht

norzar