dj78660 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kehte Hai Jab Tak Third Generation ata hai sab kuch khatam ho jata hai lagta hai waisa hone wala hai...😕

Well answer on all da people who predicated abt Kyunki this solely based on their comments still no one knows whats gonna happen in Leap...

All da kids gonna do weird stuff..eklavya bhumi ....i dunoo i feel like that coz if they gonna show Tulsi leavin house then whole shantineketan is messed up...only gautam and his wife will be intact...coz mohini and harsh are on the rocks,shahil is acting bad with ganga..Ba is gone...karan in jail nandani in jail and tanya dead...

Sejal is too bad and also her mom..Shoba is too busy.. Meera and Mandira must have lost the case and Tulsi will leave the house even though she will win becoz by suspecting her this way for her own self respect she will leave shantinekatan for good and she will go to her previous life of pujari's beti....

comments welcome....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i feel there is 2 much death all around.

Read somewhere that Nandnis kids will also die, Tanya will die in child birth, but the kid live.

I guess if it ends on a sad note, maybe just maybe after leap we get to see some good happy moments, the track its going on now is just sickening especially the Mohini one.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i no too many people die in this serial yaar
Immie thumbnail
mt only wish is Meera jee loose the case & go to jail Tulsi will win...
but leavin SN ok...but without Meera 's truth noway Ekta do something.. 😭 😭
tulip007 thumbnail
tfs......................................................... ............
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i ve lost all hopes regardin dis crap....