India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam: I can never be number 1 (Page 3)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Sonam is a self reflective person. she thinks a lot. she sees her flaws and she sees what she can't do that makes others successful or number 1. so she can never say "I am the best or I will be number 1". i understand where it comes from. I don't think Sonam was ever very ambitious (Ranbir had said this many times about Sonam!) and I think she is happy with less (coz she already has so much!).

I think she has the acting talent...and I don't think she is saying she is average...don't think you have to be extraordinary to be super successful...you just have to know what you want and put your focus on it 100% and do whatever it takes to get what you want. Sonam I think is more focused on her life outside acting and has other interests...she wants a normal simple life. I totally get it!

Sometimes I like this Sonam sometimes I get so frustrated with her! As a fan I want her to be great coz I think she can...but sometimes I feel well she should do whatever she wants and I am happy with that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2ElusiveDevotionAntlersnikita_88

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

They felt they were the privileged ones and probably expected much more than they actually got..

I think it's more to do with I am a better actress than so and so then why don't I get more attention? I think it comes from that more than I am privileged and so I should get attention. I think they have belief in their talent but they doubt their ability to be at the top as they realize talent is not the only thing. LOL. Anushka sees Sonam gets more attention for her fashion and Sonam sees Deepika gets more attention for her affair and Kat for her beauty than her acting! It's not jealousy it's self doubt. I know this kid in class 1 who told his mom (and I paraphrase) "the only way to become first in class is to go for private tuition with the class teacher" (coz they give out the answers to their students!) Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Sonam is a self reflective person. she thinks a lot. she sees her flaws and she sees what she can't do that makes others successful or number 1. so she can never say "I am the best or I will be number 1". i understand where it comes from. I don't think Sonam was ever very ambitious (Ranbir had said this many times about Sonam!) and I think she is happy with less (coz she already has so much!).

I think she has the acting talent...and I don't think she is saying she is average...don't think you have to be extraordinary to be super successful...you just have to know what you want and put your focus on it 100% and do whatever it takes to get what you want. Sonam I think is more focused on her life outside acting and has other interests...she wants a normal simple life. I totally get it!

Sometimes I like this Sonam sometimes I get so frustrated with her! As a fan I want her to be great coz I think she can...but sometimes I feel well she should do whatever she wants and I am happy with that!
self-reliance is healthy! Smile
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
It's a nice interview..but it isn't true that she's only known for her fashion sense...she's known for her catfights almost as much as other heroines. I don't she needs to be number one as such, she can prove her potential without such labels.

Go to top