ajay_ijn

ajay_ijn

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku1420

Aj u started this here too!
God !!!

God!!!
Anku, read from the first page.
Read if anybody did said "I do not agree with u".
Everybody agreed, Becoz its the truth.
And I am not going be silent anymore.
I am waiting till elections are over.
After that i will be happiest person if There are Yuvis scenes,
otherwise we should do something.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Injustice to Yuvis Role (Page 6)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged

hey ajay I totally agree with u......If there is someone who has been sidelined rite from the start of the show it is yuvi.......ranny tia and ashi have always been in focus

infact I recently spoke in another post abt this injustice to not only yuvi's character but to the ashi yuvi pair as a whole.

but now the only good thing is that remix is following rebelde.....and as per that yuvi does have an amazing storyline with his dad and with ashi too.......but it wont be shown so soon theres still time for it

as for ranny he will always be in focus what with him dating 3 girls in this season......but I agree with u I HATE IT when he is always shown as the goody goody kind.....totally unrealistic....on the contrary yuvi is very realistic and that is the reason I love him Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

ajay_ijn

ajay_ijn

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
His character sounds to be somewhat real.
He was shown close to reality whenever he had to be shown, I mean after hundreds of tiaranveer ashi scenes, when this guys time comes, ok let the story has some pity on him.

If Yuvi is shown as real guy then He would not only be a spoilt brat but also a guy who gets into fights generally.

If Yuvi is shown as close to REALITY, THEN Yuvi MUST BE EXACTLY LIKE ASHI, BECOZ HE IS POLITICIANS SON, AND 99% of Politicians Teach Their sons from birth or it comes by genes About LEADERSHIP QUALITIES, Yuvi was never shown to have leadership qualities CAN I KNOW WHY

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
because yuvi is more interested in music and doesnt care about politics at all..

and after 99.99% of the politicians are cheaters.... so its fine that yuvi doesnt have too much of political genes

ajay_ijn

ajay_ijn

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilangel

because yuvi is more interested in music and doesnt care about politics at all..

and after 99.99% of the politicians are cheaters.... so its fine that yuvi doesnt have too much of political genes

Exactly.
This is the reply i expected.
So A Politicians Son, Interested in Music and doesn't care about Politics, WHICH DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.
DOES IT.
becoz most politician sons are like their dads.
That Sounds dramatic.
He doesn't use his dads power, (rarely he uses it)
always fights with his dad.
HE NEVER THinks the right way (not even CUNNINGLY Like His DAD)
He Doesn't use His inner leadership qualities (It can be seen he is using it lately)
He Loves only n only n only Music.

The fact that 99% of politicians are cheaters is Real, So most of them saying Yuvi is shown more of reality,
This is the reality side actually.
But he can be shown as positive character too.
why not
A bad politicians son can be good politician.
After all Its a Serial, Ranveer got so much story behind Him, I mean his dads death and all.
EVEN YUVI COULD BE SHOWN AS HE INTENTD TO BE GOOD LEADER NO BAD, Though He got his dads mind Set, he doesn't have his dads ideals.
Thats how they can SHOW.

But No They won't
They give him great talent called Music.
which he never individually proves that capability till now.

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

hey ajay I totally agree with u......If there is someone who has been sidelined rite from the start of the show it is yuvi.......ranny tia and ashi have always been in focus

infact I recently spoke in another post abt this injustice to not only yuvi's character but to the ashi yuvi pair as a whole.

but now the only good thing is that remix is following rebelde.....and as per that yuvi does have an amazing storyline with his dad and with ashi too.......but it wont be shown so soon theres still time for it

as for ranny he will always be in focus what with him dating 3 girls in this season......but I agree with u I HATE IT when he is always shown as the goody goody kind.....totally unrealistic....on the contrary yuvi is very realistic and that is the reason I love him Big smile

yep ashita, thats why I love him too!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

And yes, he has some gr8 scenes in season2!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ajay_ijn

Exactly.
This is the reply i expected.
So A Politicians Son, Interested in Music and doesn't care about Politics, WHICH DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.
DOES IT.
becoz most politician sons are like their dads.
That Sounds dramatic.
He doesn't use his dads power, (rarely he uses it)
always fights with his dad.
HE NEVER THinks the right way (not even CUNNINGLY Like His DAD)
He Doesn't use His inner leadership qualities (It can be seen he is using it lately)
He Loves only n only n only Music.

The fact that 99% of politicians are cheaters is Real, So most of them saying Yuvi is shown more of reality,
This is the reality side actually.
But he can be shown as positive character too.
why not
A bad politicians son can be good politician.
After all Its a Serial, Ranveer got so much story behind Him, I mean his dads death and all.
EVEN YUVI COULD BE SHOWN AS HE INTENTD TO BE GOOD LEADER NO BAD, Though He got his dads mind Set, he doesn't have his dads ideals.
Thats how they can SHOW.

But No They won't
They give him great talent called Music.
which he never individually proves that capability till now.

well i do know some ppl in real life..who hate thier parent's careers.. lets say yuvi is one of them.. but seriously they should let him use a true fighter's essence to fight for the right and distinguish it from the wrong like ranvverr.....

i agree ranveer is too goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and charming EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but dont you think ppl  like yuvi more just because he is like that..the way his eyes show his feelings of love, lust and even when he loes and the perfectly original way in which he 'loses'. so maybe thats done for ppl to appreciate the character more.....

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
well this time i do nt agree with u abt yuvi nt being like his father nd tht he isnt in awe of his father 4 reasons i can giv...

he has always been in a boarding school ...... only ashi was the new entrant in the 11th std all others hav been in maurya since the beginning......so he was never close to his dad

wenvever yashwant wud come to meet him it wud never b bcoz he was concerned 4 yuvi bt only to order him to do somethin or to stop yuvi frm doin somethin he liked ...... yuvi was aware tht his dad only uses him nd ultimately he wants yuvi also to join politics....... he is aware of all this....... so then u might ask y is he now trusting yashwant ??? thts bcoz 4 him his dad is the only person left 4 him in the whole wide world nd the way yashwant has potrayed meera in front of him its obvious tht yuvi thinks tht its only his dad who cares 4 him..... i mean cummon b4 leavin meera didnt even care to meet yuvi......thts wht yuvi mus b thinkin ....nd may b other than mails ther mus b no way of gettin in touch with her......wen yashwant can hack her id then cnt he cutt off the other means tooo????

nd if u hav watched remix since the beginning then u will no tht yuvi has always used his dad's influence to get things done..... thts the reason ashi calls him dadddy's boy........

well a very long post bt i hope i hav cleared ur doubts..... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top