Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

ajay_ijn

ajay_ijn

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Even the most hopeless guy, If is in the place of Yuvraj Dev, Son of big politician , studyin in such good school, Having Music as his strength, looking cute, Cares a lot about his love, Kool Attitude.
So many qualities that he can Rule.
And These are all the original qualities which Yuvi said to have.
Unfortunately he was never shown using any of those.
Instead he was shown more stupid than normal.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Injustice to Yuvis Role (Page 5)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
im with u....we'll surely do something......i hardly hav ne hopes of yuvi winning the elections........

every character other than yuvi is gettin his due footage .....these days every side character like vrinda sid also hav atleast got some substance than yuvi....who doesnt seem to hav ne goal in life all the 3 r shown as such strong personalities except yuvi????

even latty nd shy hav some motives in life bt yuvi doesnt......its really frustrating tht they'r nt givin a lead actor the substance which he equally deserves as the other 3.....tht too wen he is more than capable to handle a role of solid substance ......

i guess its high time they realise tht yuvi is also 1 of the leads which the makers hav very conviniently 4gotten !!!!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hey but guyz, yes yuvi is being ignored n i hv already posted so many things abt it. But still, even with being ignored and all, raj has still managed to win so many hearts, which is so awesome! hai naa? Embarrassed Wink

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged
thts wht im sayin such a sweet person nd more importantly such a gr8 actor deserves a lottt ..... whts happinin to his role is nt on... he desereves much more...... nd i think v mus do somethin 4 him Embarrassed

Evathegr8

Evathegr8

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
ok....i never thot about this, ya ajay u r right this uv ignorment.......
and ashita u r right......he has still managed to win our hearts he is just chhoooo chweeet na! Embarrassed

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evathegr8

ok....i never thot about this, ya ajay u r right this uv ignorment.......
and ashita u r right......he has still managed to win our hearts he is just chhoooo chweeet na! Embarrassed

eva?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kya main tumhein ashita dikhti hoon?????LOL

ashita toh 2 days se gayab hain!

:.Roshni.:

IF-Dazzler

:.Roshni.:

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i don think soo Confused

anku1420

anku1420

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Aj u started this here too!
God !!!