Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ALICE WOOD

Groupbie

ALICE WOOD

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged
even i agree with u guys. yuvi is always sidelined.every other character is shown doing good things except yuvi.even during this election time aashi is getting more importance.
i hope the remix scriptwriters do something to yuvi character.
anyways every dog has its day.so lets hope for the best. till then i think all yuvi fans have to wait.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Injustice to Yuvis Role (Page 3)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged
wow bro wat an awesome topic Clap
i agree 100% withya.....i luuuuuv yuvi n i feel sry for him when they sidline him so badly Angry...pretty mch his only importance in d crial is with the yuvi-ashi pair Ouch [not tht im complainin tht mch tho Tongue]
i also agree,now im a total yuvi fan Embarrassed...but since v r forced to side with ashi for the elections since she is right aur yuvi is rong Ouch...unless yuvi has personality transplant n he decides to becum maurya leader for d rite reasons,i see no point in suportin yuvi jst bcos v feel sry for him Ouch
but i honestly n sincerely feel tht theyd better start doin sum jstice to my darlin yuvis role Embarrassed
i hv an idea.....go to the rose audio visuals site n post the exact same things u posted here....im sure itll hit right home Embarrassed

FateBeChanged

IF-Rockerz

FateBeChanged

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
ajay, I totally agree wid u abt yuvi being totally sidelined esp after nakul has left d show and even I am confused as in howcome yuvi doesn't communicate wid anyone except wid ashi, sid or ranny....I mean weren't tia and yuvi friends before ashi & ranny joined d school but they hardly ever talk even after playing in d same band...dats really weird....
And as for yuvi playing side-kick to ranny..I feel evn tia had received d same treatment w.r.t ashi but atleast tia had many scenes with her father and the angels....but yuvi has had hardly any scenes 2 playConfused

Though I am a tia-ran fan individually I love tia and yuvi and am really disappointed wid d way his character has been deteriorated Ouch Cry

Gr8 post ajay Tongue

teddylovessme

Goldie

teddylovessme

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hey i completely with all of u here i am also a tia-ranveer n yuvi fan n was thinking abt same thinking tht why always yuvi gets less importance than others why dosen't he talks to anybody except those two i really hope tht yuvi gets much more attention in future

nick drake

nick drake

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i totally agree yuvi is a fantastic actor very real n natural he deserves much better

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i think yuvi is being sidelined because...after this he might turn into the main character and all the limelight wil fall on him....

Yuvi rocks Embarrassed Embarrassed ..so guys plz be optimistic!!!!! Big smile Big smile

ajay_ijn

ajay_ijn

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilangel

i think yuvi is being sidelined because...after this he might turn into the main character and all the limelight wil fall on him....

Yuvi rocks Embarrassed Embarrassed ..so guys plz be optimistic!!!!! Big smile Big smile

Angel 200 Epsiodes are over yaar.
Comon This is the limit.
But Still we gotto wait.
Remix went through some dry situations sometimes.
And Let us hope our best even.
ok let us assume that Yuvi is sidelined in future too.
what should we do.
Mail Director Ji ?
or allow the Silent Murder of the lead Role throughout in Remix??

This wouldn't be only a Disappointment of Yuvi Fans.
Discouragement for every SINGLE Youth WHO IS IGNORED IN THEIR REAL LIFE.
I have who friend who suffers like this.

But what can we do, Situations force some people to change in life to that extent one has to completely sacrifice what he likes his capability.

He is not disappointed, he says "Its Life we should Accept it".
There was Time when ppl used to shiver when walked across.
But now Its completetly changed.
I have seen people underestimating insulting him, Becoz he cannot be what he was years before.
Its Time, Time changes everything.

Thats why I Love this Saying.
"Every Dog has Its own day".
Dog means even the Most Hopeless creature in this Planet Gets their OWN TIME AND AT THAT TIME THEY WILL SHOW what THEY ARE and WHAT THEY CAN DO.

So a small of ray of hope.

Thanks for all agrreeing with me.

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ajay_ijn

Originally posted by devilangel

Angel 200 Epsiodes are over yaar.
Comon This is the limit.
But Still we gotto wait.
Remix went through some dry situations sometimes.
And Let us hope our best even.
ok let us assume that Yuvi is sidelined in future too.
what should we do.
Mail Director Ji ?
or allow the Silent Murder of the lead Role throughout in Remix??

This wouldn't be only a Disappointment of Yuvi Fans.
Discouragement for every SINGLE Youth WHO IS IGNORED IN THEIR REAL LIFE.
I have who friend who suffers like this.

But what can we do, Situations force some people to change in life to that extent one has to completely sacrifice what he likes his capability.

He is not disappointed, he says "Its Life we should Accept it".
There was Time when ppl used to shiver when walked across.
But now Its completetly changed.
I have seen people underestimating insulting him, Becoz he cannot be what he was years before.
Its Time, Time changes everything.

Thats why I Love this Saying.
"Every Dog has Its own day".
Dog means even the Most Hopeless creature in this Planet Gets their OWN TIME AND AT THAT TIME THEY WILL SHOW what THEY ARE and WHAT THEY CAN DO.

So a small of ray of hope.

Thanks for all agrreeing with me.

wah....ajay!!!Clap what a speech..par kabhi to they will make yuvi the main character.... as you said time soothes everything...

maybe if yuvi wins the elections..they will show more of his triumph and sideline tia-ranveer for some time tho this is kinda impossible..because tia-ran gonna break up..and if yuvi wins tehe elections by cheating....

then the only hope is ashi is shown a litle less in the epis to protray more of yuvi.... nahi to director ji hain naa mail karne ke liyeWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top