Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

rakhi_uv

Goldie

rakhi_uv

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i didnt want to speak abt ranveer bt wht u'v said is xactly wht i 2 feel ....ranveer's character is so nt true to life.....i mean can some1 b soo gd nd liked by every1....his character is soo much typical hindi filmish ...a guy 4 whom nothin is imposs.....a big heart , einstein at studies, a gr8 lover ....i mean there r no follies atall in him...... bt i think bcoz such characters dnt exist in real life nd its a dream 4 ne girl to want a guy like him whos so gd thts the reason hes liked soo much i guess.....

yuvi's character has his flaws .....hes nt perfect , bt they never potray him well ...... after his mom left these elections hav changed his mood so he shud hav been shown very determined towards the elections nt jus to defeat ashi......

i feel vrinda nd sid's roles also hav a lot of substance these days than yuvi.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Injustice to Yuvis Role (Page 2)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ash_remix

Groupbie

Ash_remix

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
hey everyone don't worry yuvi's very talented and will be in the limelight in due time. Big smile

2kool

2kool

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged
ur totally rite
im wid u

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajay_ijn

I have just decided an hour a ago.
Enough of this.
Till I liked All four in Remix. All four were were my Favs.
But Now I have DECIDED,FROM NOW I AM FAN OF YUVRAJ DEV, PROUD FAN OF The KOOLEST DUDE.
ITS NOW MY BRAIN IS REALIZING AS TO WHY THERE ARE SO MANY YUVI FANS.
REMIX IS DIFFERENT SERIAL, SO OUR LIKES ALSO MUST ALSO BE DIFFERENT.
WE CAN'T FOLLOW THE SAME STYLE AND LIKES OF TYPICAL HINDI MOVIES, HERO WHO BASHES MANY GUYS AT A TIME.
THAT IS THAT NOT WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR FAV SERIAL.
THIS IS GOTTO BE DIFFERENT.

I have Posted this in Three Forums, And really happy that most of the them Agreed.
Guys can we can't allow the Remix Director or story writer to silently Murder such a good role.
It will be a great disappointment for yuvi fans and also people who think remix is really sufi but which sidelines their main character.

THE STORY OF Rebelde and Remix if its good, Atleast in Future They have to show Yuvi better.
They have Atleast Follow this saying "Every Dog has its own Day".
Everybody gets their own time.
I heard that Yuvi is gonna get some good chance for acting in Future after Elections.

cool ajay! keep it up bro!Clap see, i told u naa, there are so many Yuvi fans here(including me)!

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i agree wth u...... Clap very well said

Dead devil

Groupbie

Dead devil

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hey Ajay,

Well said yaar! Clap Clap Clap
I totally agree with you. Big smile Big smile Big smile

devils_ego

devils_ego

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I am so totally agreeing with you. And i hate it when Ranveer gets all the limelight and Yuvi is hardly being shown Cry Angry .

Good topic Clap and i totally support you.

avani_fan

Goldie

avani_fan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ajay_ijn

But what happens when Ashi Plays Prank on Yuvi
It become National Joke for which even the most serious person has to laugh.
And everybody has to think that its just a Mischevious n naughty thing played by ashi, So its foolish for Yuvi to Get Serious for such small things.
This is impression one will get.

best point!! i agree totally!!
poor yuvi!Cryi summ days ago namita i n veo were discussing abt d same injustice 2 uv thing!

god knows when he will b in a PROPER lime lite!Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top