Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Rajeev-Aamna Jodi Frustrates Ekta!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Swapna-Mobile IF-Dazzler
Swapna-Mobile
Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika_Garima

Hello Everyone,

I heard a lot about Kandy of Kandy Floss from my friends and by chance saw her tomorrow. You all may have read the Kandy Floss discussion started by Nitika Lakhe. The exact wordings of Kandy were,

"And yes guys! You know, Rajeev-Aamna are back together. Unke naye show ka naam hai Hum Do Humaare Nau. And as the name suggests, this time, Aamna has promised ki vo Rajeev ko 9 shows to dilvakar he rahegi. Khandelwal!!!!! I pity your haal!!!!!!!"

Rajeev never ever spoke a word against balaji and Ekta in any of his interviews and even in his good bye interview, his last lines were, "I request all the viewers to keep watching the show because I love the show."

Now you guys can measure how cheap, down market and in Archie's words (Host of Kandy Floss Archna Puran Singh) How LS she can be. Right?

This shows that Ekta is jealous and insecure about these two coming back on screen together and she is showereing out her frustration through this show.

And for the kind information of this so-called-high-class Kandy that Aamna got this show because of Rajeev and not vice-versa. So you see, Ekta Kapoor can even turn a reality show illogical. Gr8 efforts Ms. Kapoor but no use, Rajeev ke popularity ko aise hazaaron Kandies bhi nahin hila sakti. Though you have realised this internally but very soon, you will be bound to accept.

Do comment

Garima

I agree wif u completly tht through this show KEKTA is showing all her anger.........and she is a crap lady.......but da person who spoke about Rajeev Aamna and Gurpreet was not Archana......it was som1 else.....and so there was an imaginary lady playong da piano a cartoon lady.....and also......da lady who was comentig also commented on Archana and Parmeet saying tht she is jealous...or somethng of tht sort....it was not Archie......I think uss imaginary lady ke jagah KEKTA ko bitha dena chayi.....tht would b her right post......so tht she can always peep into others lifes.......and c tht and mesmerize her success......Angry

meena naik Groupbie
meena naik
meena naik

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
EKTA TOH PAGAL HO GAYI HAIN HAMARE RAJEEV KE PICHE
HATH DHO KE JO PADI HAIN USE KYA MALOOM USKI KOI BHI CHAL KAMYAB NAHI HONE WALI JAB TAK RAJEEV KE FANS HAI TAB TAK.
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with you garima.Lagta hai ekta mai ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai.What utter rubbish is this?She is just plain insecure.Just taking out her frustrations.God i really hate her Angry Angry Angry
Anamika_Garima Goldie
Anamika_Garima
Anamika_Garima

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
But you know what, I pity her.
I mean koi apne he show ko apne fayade ke liye itni besharmi se use karna. This is what Ekta Kapoor is!!!!
Don't worry guys, Rajeev cares a damn about this. He knows the mentality of EK very well. The HERO!!!!
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Dead
Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i have already said a lot Angry totally agree with u Dead Dead Dead
anushika IF-Dazzler
anushika
anushika

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Ya agree wiv u Garima ...... Ekta si aur kya expect kar sakthe hai ..... that she will be happy with our jodi come back LOL Wacko Wacko she is removing her anger thruu this show of her

Forget her ..... Thumbs Down hume koi farak nahi padtha ..... we are very very happy with our jodi come back Tongue Embarrassed Thumbs Up
barkha Senior Member
barkha
barkha

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hey garima cant agree with you more. ekta is very insecure cause aamna's contract will be ending soon and most probably she will leave kth. so ekta is worried that after aamna leaves kth trps will be 0 LOL LOL so she is using such cheap tricks so that it affects the jodis popularity. she just cant see these two together. Angry Angry
but she does not know one thing ki hamari jodi ko kio nahi thod sakta. Tongue

Go to top