India-Forums

Special Squad
Special Squad

who next? (Page 2)

akanksha1125 Newbie
akanksha1125
akanksha1125

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
precisely!! how correct ur maverickaryan! if not bhanu i wont watch ss. i dont want to watch it now that there is no bhanu. there is no one who can ever replace him. he portrayed the cahracter of aryan so well that we just cant think of anyone else to play it. satr one has made a grave mistake by replacing a great serial special squad by something as fickle and inconsequential as india calling.
akanksha

Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
its not abt hot and cold, its abt all our feelings accepting only and only bhanu as aryan, its better he dies and remembered than be replaced.
wellwisher Groupbie
wellwisher
wellwisher

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
chill guys u got me wrong.
even i am a huge fan of bhanu. ofcourse even i like him for everything else other than being hot. for writing perse...nevermind. who am i explaining to?

anyways..if u guys dont want to move ahead in life rather...no issus.

bye

discussion over.

btw thanks for the welcome and thanks for welcoming new topics
Maverickaryan Senior Member
Maverickaryan
Maverickaryan

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
It's not about moving ahead in life is it.Materialistic life is different and feelings are different and SS was something related to all of us and related all of us.As in SS and IF we only care about our feelings.We don't just talk or pastime here we share feelings and discuss feelings here and replacing Aryan in SS has something to do with our feelings right?

Edited by Maverickaryan - 28 March 2006 at 6:31am
wellwisher Groupbie
wellwisher
wellwisher

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
u r talkin as if i have no feelings Angry

my friends were right.
i shouldnt have come to india-forums.
they warned me that newcomers and new thought are NEVER welcomes Dead

good luck with ur sentiments friends.

i appreciate that u guys make others feel like loosers.

i quit!
it wudnt matter to u all i guess...afterall humans dont matter only sentiments does.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Angry when i first read this message,i wanted to punch u in the face!!! but i totally understand that u r a newbie and feelin bad abt ur view not bein accepted...
but let me tell u one thing...i am a newbie too and i think the forum rocks completely!i totally disagree that it gives a cold shoulder to newcomers...when i came in , i was too shy and apprehensive to express my feelings, but all the members gave me a warm welcome...even to the extent of startin a welcome thread 4 me!
u r feelin bad i know, but no one meant to go against u...its just that we cannot even in our wildest imagination dream of another aryan...we just cant... maybe u can,coz u dont love him as much as we do.
maybe we r bein impractical,but with our feelins for aryan,we'd rather let ie stay that way!
U just wntd an opinion,fine...but when u saw it was not goin anywhere,why push the issue?
stop badmouthing us like that ok...it was clearly ur fault! and i dont think u have the right to say that about anyone on this forum...with such wonde4rful people!
one last thing...if u think this start was a waste and we can start afresh,i know all on the forum,and i can guarantee they will all welcome u and we can be great friends,as i think u too love ss...
but remember that if u r here to badmouth us or anyone on the forum...im after ur life..! i dont really know anyone on the forum so well,neither r they all my childhood friends...but though we dont even have faces to each other...there is a special bond we all share...u can be one too,but if ur gonna talk that CRAP abt my buddies..none of us is gonna take...
think about it dude...i dont think such great ppl can make anyone feel like a loser...and if u see it that way...i think we all know who the loser really is! LOL
praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i compltly agree wid each one of u except d one who had strtd dis topic.
i dont understand how can anyone even think of replacin our dear bhanu's character of ss.i wud also like 2 stress on d fact dat none of d roles of ss can b performd as well as they hv been dun by the original characters.i tink if ss is 2 cme back again its d job of d producers to convince each and every actor of d original ss to star in the revamped version.d actors shud also agree 2 cme back 4 d luv they recieve from us(ss fans).i no kuljeet cant be brought back(i recieve immense pain even in writin dis statement).its better dat dey just eliminate the character of shai than give it 2 someone else.

as for my frnd wellwisher
all of us wre newbies wen we joind d forum and u r d only one in my knowledge who is feelin like dis.i tink tis forum is gr8 and it enables us 2 share our feelings 4 ss.
wtever u said was cmpltly ur opinion and wt d people in d forum wrote wre theirs.
i m sorry 2 tell u dat i dont agree wit ur frnz who said new ideas and new thoughts r never welcomed in tis forum.its just dat people hv different views on different things and dey definitely can xpress it hre.u cant xpect every1 2 think d way u do.
if u think people hre r not allowed 2 xpress their views i think u shud refer 2 all d pages whr debates hv taken over who looks better wid aryan -shai or deepika.
Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged

reshma,maverick and praveenam have said it.

Go to top