Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

the worst performance ever by karunya (Page 5)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qazi_Fan

Originally posted by gerry

stop dear....his graph is falling....he did very bad in delhi & lucknow, he cant even sing in the public you will see this today or tomorrow, SONY EDITING TEM HAS TO SOME CHANGES TO MAKE A EPISODE FOR HIM.....he will out next week ....fans please save him.....

FURTHER IT WAS ONLY ANUJ IN DELHI & LUCKNOW ....CHANGE YOUR SELF.....FEW SITTING ABROAD JUST SEE WHAT HAPPEENED ON THE BOX, COME SEE THE LIVE PERFORMANCE, ANUJ IS THE REAL FAVRT.

I agree with you.. when I watch II2 here.. i find Karunyas voice very very thin for a guy.. no doubt he can sing item numbers well.. but he totally trashed the Hum Tum Song.. Basically after that he has stopped experimenting... he ONLY sings item numbers.. never tried slow songs after that..

Well, I agree Karunya's forte isn't soft romantic songs but that doesn't automatically mean he can only sing item numbers. Are the legendary Nusrat Sahab's Piya Re and Koi Jaane item numbers? Or Aye Meri Zohra Jabeen? Not all high-pitched songs fall under the category of item numbers. Layi Vi Na Gayi is a Sukhwinder song but its also a romantic song that requires a lot of feel and emotion. Karu did justice to that song in the piano round and its anything but an item number. I wouldn't go as far as saying he trashed 'Hum Tum' either. Yes, it wasn't his best performance but he sang it in a style different from the original. It wasn't the best song choice considering it was a romantic duet and Alka Yagnik's high high pitched (sometimes shrilly) voice. The 'romance' element was lacking but it nevertheless a good performance. Just my two cents Smile

Edited by sonyaee - 27 March 2006 at 8:47am

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gerry

karunya_forever, PLEASE OPEN YOUR WORDS....YOU ARE GOING TO CRY NEXT WEEK......BE PREPARE. MUST WATCH TODAY OR TOMORROW WHEN SONY WILL TELCAST HIS DELHI SHOW.

Hmmm....whatever you try to make us belive. I still feel Karunya's Worse day is still better than Anuj's Best day!!! I saw the previous shows and by far Anuj's singing did not impress me one bit!! Sandeep was a surprise and ofcourse Karunya has from day one been the BEST!

VOTE FOR KARUNYA!!! KEEP THE MUSIC ALIVE!!!!
anik Groupbie
anik
anik

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. Karu is not doing good recently. May be he is only good at some type of song. Anything more he want to do it turn into a disaster.
anik Groupbie
anik
anik

I totally agree with you. Karu is not doing good recently. May be he is only good at some type of song. Anything more he wants to do it turn into a disaster.
anik Groupbie
anik
anik

I totally agree with you. Karu is not doing good recently. May be he is only good at some type of song. Anything more he wants to do it turns into a disaster.

Go to top