Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

the worst performance ever by karunya (Page 4)

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Karu's worst performance was better than the best performances of some Wink LOL

Edited by giggles_2005 - 27 March 2006 at 5:42am

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by giggles_2005

ya !!very well said!!!

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karunya_forever

Originally posted by giggles_2005

ya !!very well said!!!

ClapClapClap

karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gerry

stop dear....his graph is falling....he did very bad in delhi & lucknow, he cant even sing in the public you will see this today or tomorrow, SONY EDITING TEM HAS TO SOME CHANGES TO MAKE A EPISODE FOR HIM.....he will out next week ....fans please save him.....

FURTHER IT WAS ONLY ANUJ IN DELHI & LUCKNOW ....CHANGE YOUR SELF.....FEW SITTING ABROAD JUST SEE WHAT HAPPEENED ON THE BOX, COME SEE THE LIVE PERFORMANCE, ANUJ IS THE REAL FAVRT.

i am warning you dearie,if you think that anuj is the best and if you think that karunya will be voted out next and if you think that we people who are sitting abroad are stupid and if you think that all the newz telling us that karunya rocked is fake and if you think that karunya fans should prepare themselves for his elimination,than PALEEZ keep this all too early information to yourself.as the results are not YET declared but still you are announcing it ,and you are saying that anuj rocked ,then i dont even believe your single post!!!

seeya

karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
and gerry the genious,when other contestants make mistakes sony never editted them so y wud tey edit karunya's mistakes...?you better understand i am talking abt whcih other contestants.....stop misleading people,you are just making me angry....if i will find few more MISGUIDING POSTS abt karunya i will report you!!! Angry
Qazi_Fan Goldie
Qazi_Fan
Qazi_Fan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gerry

stop dear....his graph is falling....he did very bad in delhi & lucknow, he cant even sing in the public you will see this today or tomorrow, SONY EDITING TEM HAS TO SOME CHANGES TO MAKE A EPISODE FOR HIM.....he will out next week ....fans please save him.....

FURTHER IT WAS ONLY ANUJ IN DELHI & LUCKNOW ....CHANGE YOUR SELF.....FEW SITTING ABROAD JUST SEE WHAT HAPPEENED ON THE BOX, COME SEE THE LIVE PERFORMANCE, ANUJ IS THE REAL FAVRT.

I agree with you.. when I watch II2 here.. i find Karunyas voice very very thin for a guy.. no doubt he can sing item numbers well.. but he totally trashed the Hum Tum Song.. Basically after that he has stopped experimenting... he ONLY sings item numbers.. never tried slow songs after that..
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hey his voice is thin because his voice is developing as you must have noticed he is just a small child ,even younger than me...... Embarrassed .but still he rockzzzzzzz

Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
was he that BAD !!! will see if SONY edits BAD part and potray Karunya or they present what acuatlly happened.

how u know ? were u there ? just curious

Go to top