Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

the worst performance ever by karunya (Page 2)

swt.smile IF-Sizzlerz
swt.smile
swt.smile

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Nopes I think Karu really sang well Woh Lamhe ...me relly enjoyed it Tongue

samarulzzz IF-Dazzler
samarulzzz
samarulzzz

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged
nah karu sang the best he waz zillion times better thn anuj n sandeep!!!
keep it up karu!! Clap
sonaahana Goldie
sonaahana
sonaahana

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karunya_forever

firstly WOH LAMHE was the viewers choice. Confused
secondly indian idol does not means that the contestants will have to copy the actual singer,the true talent is in singing the song in your own way Tongue .karunya rocked in both the perfomances Clap ,as i stated earlier that "kambakht ishq" was not very energetic Confused but still it was the best perfomance... Smile Clap

I wouldn't say his was the best..that was sandeeps!But the rest i agree!

Edited by sonaahana - 25 March 2006 at 6:37am
sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Karu is definitely wayyyy better than Anuj and Sandeep so I dont think that the topic has any relevance at all.......
Anyway I agree Karu on STAGE was not as good as ATIF in the recording studio but he still did a gr8 job with it and I dont see any reason to complain.......But my God comparing him to Shamit is very funny.Karu was 100 times better....
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
My god! if ppl cal kaur's performance below avg then i really wonder where anuj and sandy would b placed. karu dosn't ahvta imitate atif to sing woh lamhe well. he added his touch to the song which truly shows his originality. the feel and the technicalaties were bang on so i dun see where he went wron in that. those who think smahit was gr8 at the sog realy shud listen to hemachandra's rendition of it. comming to kambaqt ishq.... he was gr8 with the technicalities as usual but needed more....nothing to take away from his credibility though. may b not his the best but certanly better than the others.....those who critically analysed karu's performance shud do the same with the others too and then u wud kno tht karu nonetheless was the best.
jakapa Groupbie
jakapa
jakapa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Well, I for one prefer Karu's rendition of Woh Lamhe (without the lapse of sur which anu malik pointed out) over Atif's because Atif's is not a main stream voice and has a rustic feel to it but Karunya's voice has a very mainstream feel to it. Sorry for the crude comment but I think that Atif's sang it with a sort of constipated voice.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jakapa

Well, I for one prefer Karu's rendition of Woh Lamhe (without the lapse of sur which anu malik pointed out) over Atif's because Atif's is not a main stream voice and has a rustic feel to it but Karunya's voice has a very mainstream feel to it. Sorry for the crude comment but I think that Atif's sang it with a sort of constipated voice.

They both have different style..Karu did not copy th e singer. That is his strength. He includes his own harkats. General public for some reason only remmbers the original voice that sang it and then compares it. If u compare just the song...Karu was better in picking up  sur and Pakad

malathi2100 Groupbie
malathi2100
malathi2100

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Karu's so called worst performance is better than Sandeep's or Anuj's best ever.

I'd give Karu 10/10 for Woh lamhe and 9.0/10 for Kambakht Ishq.

Sandy's average so far is barely 6.5. He has started performing better than before but still never had a better performance than Karu's worst.

Clap

So there is no scope for even any comparision as the levels are totally different in terms of the expectations and deliverance. Karu has set the bar way to high. Smile

Go to top