the worst performance ever by karunya

ZHCool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hello all,

this week when i saw gala i totally disappointed by karunya performance, i know he is good singer but both the song which sang by him week is the weakest performance. i dont know why he sang woh lamhe because the voice of original singer atif aslam is totally different then him, no where in the song karunya sang the song in the original way, the second song was also not performaned well by him..

i fear that he will be out next week, but my wishes is for him because i dont want to loose a good singer who has only one bad performance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karunya_forever thumbnail
firstly WOH LAMHE was the viewers choice. 😕
secondly indian idol does not means that the contestants will have to copy the actual singer,the true talent is in singing the song in your own way 😛 .karunya rocked in both the perfomances 👏 ,as i stated earlier that "kambakht ishq" was not very energetic 😕 but still it was the best perfomance... 😊 👏
karunya_forever thumbnail
vote for karunya,let the best one win!!!and this time voting is not COMPLETELY based on the night perfomance as the contestants are pefrorming in mang other areas to make sure that they will get the votes,so no worries
jadhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZHCool

hello all,

this week when i saw gala i totally disappointed by karunya performance, i know he is good singer but both the song which sang by him week is the weakest performance. i dont know why he sang woh lamhe because the voice of original singer atif aslam is totally different then him, no where in the song karunya sang the song in the original way, the second song was also not performaned well by him..

i fear that he will be out next week, but my wishes is for him because i dont want to loose a good singer who has only one bad performance.

Why this type of negative propaganda about a jewel like singer KARU? He did a splendid job in the 1st performance and was very good in the 2nd performance too.  Sonuji also told that it is their greed that they expect more and more from a good singer though he gave a very good performance. KARU has set a high scale for himself from the bigining that's why we compare him with his own best performances. I can understand that.  But it doesn't mean that he is not the best.  He is always the best when compared to the other two. They might have improvedf a bit from their last performances, but can never, I reapeat can never  come even 10 steps below KARU.  THAT IS KARUNYA. THE BEST OF THE BEST

👏

ZHCool thumbnail
splended job oh my God, he is totally below average, if some one have any doubt just liste woh lamhe by atif aslam and then listen woh lamhe by karunya.. u will see the difference.. i know no one can sing like atif but at least a peron should try.. shamit in fg has beautifully sang woh lamhe but in case of karunya totally disappointing performance
mm556 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ZHCool wrote:
hello all,

i fear that he will be out next week, but my wishes is for him because i dont want to loose a good singer who has only one bad performance.

jadhu Wrote :-
Why this type of negative propaganda about a jewel like singer KARU? He did a splendid job in the 1st performance and was very good in the 2nd performance too. Sonuji also told that it is their greed that they expect more and more from a good singer though he gave a very good performance. KARU has set a high scale for himself from the bigining that's why we compare him with his own best performances. I can understand that. But it doesn't mean that he is not the best. He is always the best when compared to the other two. They might have improvedf a bit from their last performances, but can never, I reapeat can never come even 10 steps below KARU. THAT IS KARUNYA. THE BEST OF THE BEST

Very well said 👏

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZHCool

splended job oh my God, he is totally below average, if some one have any doubt just liste woh lamhe by atif aslam and then listen woh lamhe by karunya.. u will see the difference.. i know no one can sing like atif but at least a peron should try.. shamit in fg has beautifully sang woh lamhe but in case of karunya totally disappointing performance

I think I agree wid u in the part about karunya's performance and the original song sung by Atif!!But I think Karunya did a better job than Shamit!!! 😕 Atleast Karunya's hoooo-hooo was a lot better than Shamit.Though Karunya's ho-ho was not even near to Atif's but it was still better than shamit..shamit was hopeless in dat song!!
craZEEinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsonu

I think I agree wid u in the part about karunya's performance and the original song sung by Atif!!But I think Karunya did a better job than Shamit!!! 😕 Atleast Karunya's hoooo-hooo was a lot better than Shamit.Though Karunya's ho-ho was not even near to Atif's but it was still better than shamit..shamit was hopeless in dat song!!

nahh I think Shamit was better. And the judges evn said he sang it 10 times better than the originail singerr. I think Karunya did a good job in Wo Lamhe, but not of his best performances ,but still it was great. But Kambakt Ishq evn tho he hit all the notes and sur and stuff..he was missing the feeeling and the JOSHH.. liike wen u gotta push outt the KAMBAQTT liike loudlyy n he wuz missing the emotion of love. But anywayy both performances were not THAT bad as ur sayin it iss.. I tihnk they wer pretty goood, but not that good on his standards. 😊

swt.smile thumbnail
Nopes I think Karu really sang well Woh Lamhe ...me relly enjoyed it 😛
samarulzzz thumbnail
nah karu sang the best he waz zillion times better thn anuj n sandeep!!!
keep it up karu!! 👏