munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
finnally i dont see any topic relating to arman and purab fights i m soo tierd of that i mean i agree it's kind of fun to get into little arguments but then some times people just become tooo personal and it really hurts ppl. we r all friends here and we should learn how to play peacefully in the the same playground even if we r playing diffrent things. i would like u guys to agree on something: plese dont call purab or arman names like uncle or devdas it really hurts the ppl u guys can still argue abt stuff but calling them names usually get's the fights started. i wish u guys would follow this. this is just a request and an attempt to make this forum more fun to visit.😊   Edited by munizaaa - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lub_u thumbnail

ur rite ...

in the beginin it was fun but now that armaan and purab topic is just getting borinnng

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in the beginning, every1 is immature, like me. but then wen pplz realize that it hurts, they stopped. thank  god. good topic!
Piscean thumbnail

Great going munizaa....good point....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope this ceasefire continues!😊☯️

xoneha thumbnail
I'll make in continueπŸ˜‰
munizaaa thumbnail
WELCOME XONEHA, ur most wellcome to the forum but if ur not addicticted to this forum yet u should leave b/c after a while this forum gets very addictive. lolπŸ˜† just a warning.
xoneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

WELCOME XONEHA, ur most wellcome to the forum but if ur not addicticted to this forum yet u should leave b/c after a while this forum gets very addictive. lolπŸ˜† just a warning.

Too late, I'm already addicted 

alien_visitor thumbnail

Hey...This is not at all fair. Now what did zoneha did that I did not, that nobody thought of warning me that this forum is addictive. I am spending more than two hours a day here, and from the place where I am connecting there is mostly power cuts and when there is power the telephones are cut and when it connects the net is too slow and it takes real minutes to open a page. Even after all this I am trying to connect morning noon and night. SOmebody could have saved me all this trouble!!!

( I hope u see I am just kiddin)

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alien_visitor

Hey...This is not at all fair. Now what did zoneha did that I did not, that nobody thought of warning me that this forum is addictive. I am spending more than two hours a day here, and from the place where I am connecting there is mostly power cuts and when there is power the telephones are cut and when it connects the net is too slow and it takes real minutes to open a page. Even after all this I am trying to connect morning noon and night. SOmebody could have saved me all this trouble!!!

( I hope usee I am just kiddin)

wow! addicted to i-f! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
poison ivy thumbnail

ur right munizaa!! i used to love ocmin here in the beginnin, but lately  i only see oh- purab is bettAH or hey.. armaan is better than purab!!

im so fed up!!