Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rajeev Khandelwal has been one of the most experimental actors in Bollywood. When established stars refrain from taking career related risks, Rajeev defies every norm and law that has been blindly followed by the so called superstars. Till date he hasn't done any conventional or a commercial film regardless of the fact that there never has been a dearth of such offers for him. He has worked with quite lot of new directors and has been successful in his own way.

He quoted that he has no qualms in working with newcomers as he knows that a few years done the line he will get benefitted from the film, "I have worked with people who had been running around with their scripts for four to five years, wanting to make a film. I work with new directors because I know I will benefit from their passion. I am not vary or nervous about it at all," he says. He also said that he hasn't ever thought of planning his career or building his image, "I have never thought about what kind of an image I want to build. I really don't know what kind of films or TV shows I would do in future. My choice of work is never a conscious decision" he said.

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The repercussions on the lives of the participants of the popular game show could be devastating, but the host ensures that each one of his subjects goes back as a better person

While many people manage to spend their entire lives without facing their inner demons, there are a few who choose to go through a baptism by fire – and that, on national television. The second season of Sach Ka Samna has just begun and Rajeev Khandelwal, the host of the show has already managed to impressed us as always! The participants are everyday people, the 'aam-khaas aadmi' that we all know and are, with lives that are out on display to the rest of the ready-to-mock world. The USP of the game show is that while it confronts its participants with their deepest and darkest secrets, it doesn't judge them for being who they are. Sach Ka Samna is the pot of gold that television writers dream about – it has the common man with uncommon problems, lots of family drama, a risk that can change life for good or bad and huge prize money which may or may not be worth the grilling. Rajeev Khandelwal gives the show a dignity that saves it from being borderline scandalous. Khandelwal empathises with the participants, makes them feel at home, connects with them, encourages them and doesn't get judgmental. He takes a neutral stance towards what they have to say and acts as a catalyst for them to face their demons and go back as richer human beings, monetarily and spiritually. This show is exactly what the country needs, thanks to the corruption and other evils that have seeped into the system. Sach Ka Samna might not be 'entertaining' in the literal sense, but provides a reality ch

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol r u on or off!!
ur red light is on
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

hi guys how r u all

Fine And u ??😛
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail