Indian Idol 6

Amey date exit week trps

lalit1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
41 3/14/2006 Tue INDIAN IDOL PHIR SE Sony Entertainment TV 21:01 22:06 2345 2.73

42 3/13/2006 Mon INDIAN IDOL PHIR SE Sony Entertainment TV 21:00 21:59 2314 2.7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalit1 thumbnail
II inspite of all the fake walkout is still stuck in the 2.7 range of TRPs
guess the public has become wiser
copying SRGMP fights just wont do
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks. Are the TRPs from indiantelevision.com?
mona_kaur thumbnail
👏
sonyyyyy deserves thizzzzzzzzz fooooooor playing with a true contestant's talent
sensation87 thumbnail
How do the trps really work?
lalit1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Thanks. Are the TRPs from indiantelevision.com?

indiantelevision.com usually updates it on monday but yes it is from the same source from which indiantelevision.com also gets its TRPs

i get the TRPs courtesy of kekta maayi  staff members on saturday itself

of course not as well formatted as indiantelevisiion.com but does the job for me
lalit1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensation87

How do the trps really work?

acc to me its all manipulated to show that ekta serials are the best in the country but they take a random sample and calaculate how many people are watching the show based on the random show
just like exit polls in elections and we know how wrong exit polls/opinion polls can go
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalit1

acc to me its all manipulated to show that ekta serials are the best in the country but they take a random sample and calaculate how many people are watching the show based on the random show
just like exit polls in elections and we know how wrong exit polls/opinion polls can go

oh ok... so trps r based on the what scale? like is 2.7 out of a scale of 10? 

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks.indiantelevision.com gives trps of earlier shows in the archives section.
anonmember thumbnail
Ayesha, there's no scale. If you want to compare, the show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi garners the highest TRPs, around 10-11. On Sony, II2 gets the highest TRPs which is around 3. All the TRPs are posted at Kekta's site so like Lalit said, they're probably not that accurate. Also, they have TRPs based on just nine cities, some taking into account 29 cites etc. 😕 Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago