Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

ONCE AGAIN THIS SERIAL IS GOING HAYWIRE (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged
 I kind of like the story and the way it is progresssing.The only problem is jassi's dresses and the big bloopers.

CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I don't like this show anymore cuz i like da old Jassi way better than this one. I hope it gets better soon.
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alien_visitor

i didnt like that Armaan Mallika breakfast thing one bit...Armaan is so gullible. If he goes on like this, I dont know if I will be liking him this much. It was irritating.

true.. he was SOO gullible today and acted as if nothing ever happened b/w him and Mallika.. he forgave her SO easily!Confused

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

I kind of like the story and the way it is progresssing.The only problem is jassi's dresses and the big bloopers.

yeah, i kinda have to admit the story isn't as bad as i thought it would be.. hopefully they don't mess the story up too much now.. Confused

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged
   they've just deviated to make the ending more dramatic.  they wanted to get rid of mallika and aryan. how was that possible? turn them into criminals.  they'll be thrown out of gulmour and jassi and armaan will own gulmour. poor purab will be left behind in goa. the show is fast reahing its climax. will definetly end in 1st or 2nd week of may.  jassi will return to gulmour and give a lapdance to armaan after she gives one to raj.   hehehheeh. patheic !
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

they've just deviated to make the ending more dramatic.  they wanted to get rid of mallika and aryan. how was that possible? turn them into criminals.  they'll be thrown out of gulmour and jassi and armaan will own gulmour. poor purab will be left behind in goa. the show is fast reahing its climax. will definetly end in 1st or 2nd week of may.  jassi will return to gulmour and give a lapdance to armaan after she gives one to raj.   hehehheeh. patheic !

good point, the reason T and D deviated could very likely be to make everything in the show more dramatic..Confused

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberry

they've just deviated to make the ending more dramatic. they wanted to get rid of mallika and aryan. how was that possible? turn them into criminals. they'll be thrown out of gulmour and jassi and armaan will own gulmour. poor purab will be left behind in goa. the show is fast reahing its climax. will definetly end in 1st or 2nd week of may. jassi will return to gulmour and give a lapdance to armaan after she gives one to raj. hehehheeh. patheic !

yup , agree LOL
sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

if t and d did the deviation to make the show more dramatic, then they've failed, because it's anything but dramatic, half the time i'm yawning, even balaji programs still manage to catch my attention in spite of their monotonous twists.

Go to top