India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ONCE AGAIN THIS SERIAL IS GOING HAYWIRE

sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

i really don't understand what's going on, if i had my way i can point out about a hundred bloopers in just one episode. i really don't know where t and d are taking this serial. For Example:today

1)Jassi doesn't react at all when raj says armaan fell in love with her??, that's like the most shocking thing i thought she would react to!!??, but it seems jassi's lost her brains too ever since she became jessica.

2)now the police is "faltu", great, just what we needed, something more stupid than balaji.

3)how can armaan already be falling into mallika's trap, when he used to know her intentions are not good

4)jessica is disgusting, how can she be flirting and seducing a guy, on top of that, raj.  what happened to jassi?, she can't have changed that fast. 

5)i thought jassi was staying at purab's house, but now she's in a hotel room, amazing.

6)why in the world were mallika and armaan eating in the cabin?. there are other places to eat u know.

7)im not even going to point out that pari has been missing since the board meeting.

8)i really used to like aryan even though he was negative, but what's been happening recently is just too much.

.........and many more can be pointed out just from today, imagine how haywire it must be for us all to take this for a week!!.

I really hope it doesn't get worse, when they followed BLF it was going so well, but now it's just wandering pointlessly, oh god help us.

sahhar

Edited by sahhar_jassi - 30 March 2005 at 5:14pm

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahhar_jassi

i really don't understand what's going on, if i had my way i can point out about a hundred bloopers in just one episode. i really don't know where t and d are taking this serial. For Example:today

1)Jassi doesn't react at all when raj says armaan fell in love with her??, that's like the most shocking thing i thought she would react to!!??, but it seems jassi's lost her brains too ever since she became jessica.

2)now the police is "faltu", great, just what we needed, something more stupid than balaji.

3)how can armaan already be falling into mallika's trap, when he used to know her intentions are not good

4)jessica is disgusting, how can she be flirting and seducing a guy, on top of that, raj.  what happened to jassi?, she can't have changed that fast. 

5)i thought jassi was staying at purab's house, but now she's in a hotel room, amazing.

6)why in the world were mallika and armaan eating in the cabin?. there are other places to eat u know.

7)im not even going to point out that pari has been missing since the board meeting.

8)i really used to like aryan even though he was negative, but what's been happening recently is just too much.

.........and many more can be pointed out just from today, imagine how haywire it must be for us all to take this for a week!!.

I really hope it doesn't get worse, when they followed BLF it was going so well, but now it's just wandering pointlessly, oh god help us.

sahhar

she wants to go back to GM to take revenge remember

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i agree with you totally!
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

now a days nothing makes sense in JJKN.. All that is hapeening is too hard to digest.. the modelling, the police and Mallika thing is definitely going out of hand..

I have stopped thinking about finding any logic  after these useless deviations from the creative minds of T and D.  They stink....

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Jessica! what's so special about her? I really don't understand.

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
i know rite!
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
sahhar_jessi, you are so, so right. It is absolute waste pf one's energy to rationalize the current happenings in JJKN. I just hope that soon Jassi gets some big time sense back into her head, comes to GM and sorts problems out than being chief guest.
xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Jassi just wants to use Raj to go to GM to see who really did all this.

But yeah..this show has gone crazy.

Go to top