Kandy Floss

Urvashi-Amrita spat on Kandy sets

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Urvashi-Amrita spat on Kandy sets

Urvashi Dholakia
One of the recent episodes of Balaji's Kandy Floss on Sony saw Urvashi Dholakia walking out of the sets in a huff.

The discussion was on the sacred institution of marriage between Urvashi and Amrita Saluja (Time Bomb). So what happened? Says Urvashi, "There was a discussion on marriage going on when Amrita said 'pati parmeshwar hai'.

Now I know that might be true in her case, but for me it was unacceptable. I had been married 11 years ago, but till now I haven't needed a man to get me where I am. I love and respect people and I believe marriage is a sacred bond, but no human being can take the place of God for me, even though God exists in all of us.

There were too many contradictions in Amrita's statements and I felt the discussion was going nowhere, I made my comments and

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missspriyaaa thumbnail
Thnx for sharing..

Ohhh.. I truly agree with this line "I believe marriage is a sacred bond, but no human being can take the place of God for me".. thats y I'm really lookin forward for that episode.. lol. Coz' I have always hated the song .. "Jaane dil mein kab se hai tu, jabse mein hu tabse hai tu, mujhko mere rab ki kasam.. yara rab se pehle hai tu" from Mujhse Dosti Karoge..
This Yaara rab se pehle hai tu annoys the hell outta me. Well at least, I dont agree with it.. everyone has diff. point of view!
wizgal thumbnail
Thanx for sharing the aricle 😃 👏

I completely agree with Urvashi, there is a life beyond a husband as well.
She herself is a single mother & a career woman and she has done all this without any man in her life
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i agree... these people like amruta potray women as weak.... its nice to love and respect your husband but giving him the place of GOD is something like very wierd.... there r so many women who love their husbands and so many men who love their wives.... but tell me just one man who calls his wife god? u will see only women doing such stupid things
memsaab thumbnail
I was shocked when I read Amruta's interview in Showtime Feb 06 issue. She said "My Husband is My God. I will do everything He asks me to. ...... Many women will say too bad but for me his is the final word"

Now.. she married Rahul (her husband) after she had already rejected him first. As Rahul says, "She was the first girl who had rejected me and my pride just couldn't handle it. It was like a challenge. Four weeks later the deal was sealed. We were engaged and very quickly married".......

Looks like Amruta didn't recognize her god in disguise as a human being.. 😆 😆

while Urvashi I read her interview in GR8 magazine.. under Kahan Kahan Se Gujar Gaye.. and I really really respect her for what she went thru in her life and how she came out.... only a lady like Urvashi make a woman feel proud of.. not somebody who doesn't know the difference of a god and a man...

yaar.. god.. I wonder if she would have her husbands pictures in one of those calendars of stores.. featuring religious pics etc.

sorry guys.. but mere ko baat digest nahi huyi...so..

~memsaab
!*Ammara*! thumbnail
I agree with urvashi. she went through a lot and has the right to disagree with amrita's comments