Kumkum: These are my children!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Kumkum: These are my children!

Juhi Parmar
Kumkum (Juhi Parmar), Sumeet (Hussain) and Jatin (Anuj Saxena) have finally discovered offspring. The BAG Films show, Kumkum, takes a generation leap from April 10.

This Star Plus afternoon daily will have Vivan Bathena playing the grown-up Dhruv (Kumkum and Jatin's son) while Gaurav Khanna and Chahat Khanna will be Kumkum's twins from Sumeet.

Shilpa Anand and Sayantani have been selected to play the female leads opposite Bathena and Khanna.

Commenting on the introduction of the fresh new characters, Rajesh Chadha, senior vice-president, Operations, BAG Films said, "The casting of fresh faces will infuse new interest among the viewers and will definitely reflect the goodness of the characters, as has always been the USP of Kumkum."

Bathena, a Mr India 2001 and Abhishek of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, was also seen in Time Bomb. Khanna features in Bhabhi and was also in Siddhanth, while Chahat Khanna features in Don, Shakalaka Boom Boom.

Shilpa Anand, who is a familiar face in South Indian films, is waiting for her debut Hindi film, Ikraar, and Sayantani has done a number of Bengali films. Kumkum will be the debut show on television for both the actresses.
I wonder if Viven bathena can do justice to dhruv's role, as I did not loike him in Kyonki saas bhi...that much
mala
tfs.............................looking so forward to the leap................
[ πŸ˜ƒ B]THANX FOR SHARIN 😊 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
thanx..........

kk has another boy and to girls!
thanks for sharing 😊
but the question is still the same: will any of them look younger than sumit and kumkum????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
no way!

these ppl in kumkum, i can't tolerate it!
i too feel will Vivan bathena look younger to kumkum & sumeet? kumkum will look his daughter
mala