India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Written Update Kyunki- March 24, 06

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Eisha dear was not able to update so I filled in for her.

It was an okay episode around 7/10.

First scene is where Mihir and Tulsi see each other, Tulsi tries to talk to Mihir but he walks off. Karan tells Tulsi that he has lost as no lawyer is ready to accept the case. Tulsi says that I guess everything happens for the best, I committed a crime and I need to be punished, Karan says that she didn't do anything wrong, infact that was the best option at the moment. Tulsi says that she has hurt Mihir deeply by not calling him before taking this drastic measure, she asks Karan not to waste his efforts and time and just give up. Tulsi leaves. Tanya comforts Karan by saying that his efforts won't go in vain, Karan says that Ma has always given me happiness and now I can't even save her despite the fact that she was right, I am good for nothing, he is disappointed and walks off.

Next scene: Is a song called Waqt ke badalte rishtey is playing in the background, just music is going on. Mihir is remembering his mother, the wonderful moments spent with her. Tulsi is also upset while Ba comforts her, and Karan is driving his car and ends up crying, coz he thinks he has failed. Mihir cries too, so cute but sad.

Next scene: Mohini calls this random person, and tells him about the whole hospital thing and she asks him whether he remembers the night when he fought with his wife and came to her, she asks him to say something but that person doesn't say anything, she warns him that if she drowns then she is gonna take him along with her. Within a month's time everybody will know. The random person is not shown, just the shadow is. I don't think its Saahil coz the shadow didn't have long hair, not any that I could see, hahahah.

They hang up.

Next scene: Karan jaanu is sitting at the bar drinking beer and is thinking about Tulsi, and then the song plays and Karan remembers the sweet, emotional moments spent with his mother. He asks for another peg, but the bartender says that it is closed and declines Karan's offer of him paying double price. There is this dude who looks like Veerapan, who is a drunkard watching this whole thing. The manager comes and then tells him to leave, Karan says that he wants to forget about his problems and his mom and the beer is the only way that he will be able to, the manager makes a rude comment like this bar is not your mother's, Karan gets mad. Veerapan (lets call him that, since I don't know his name yet) also agrees with Karan and so the guards throw Karu and Veeru out. Veeru in his drunk state of mind says that he has lost 25 cases but he won't loose his 26th  against this bar, he claims that he is a lawyer. Karu is surprised and gets the idea of asking this freak for help. Then Veeru the bevda, agrees to fight the case, and introduces himself as Vijay Saxena, he says that his name is kinda ironic because he never won anything in life and Vijay means victory. But yea this weirdo kisses and hugs Karu, but Vijay seems to be a very nice guy.

Next scene: Saahil is yelling at this person on the phone and tell him that he will be there at the office soon. Ganga asks him to calm down and asks him is there a problem, Saahil says there is a problem but doesn't have the time to explain he leaves and Ganga sees that he left his wallet. Saahil is in the hallway and Mohini finds him and tells him that he should listen to her, and not run away like this. Saahil tells her he ain't got the time, she tells him quit running, Saahil says fine what is it? Mohini tells him that they should go to the guest room since no one is there in there.

Next scene: Karu jaan sees Meera the freak, and she comes to him ek dum style maine. She is like I should commend you on your never to give up attitude that you have inherited from your biological mother, Mandu. She never gave up. She is like I know u didn't find any lawyer Karan, Karan just tells her a person should only fly as per his status. "Insaan ko utna hi ud na chahiye jitni aukaad ho"- Karu Jaan.

He walks off. Meera the freaks that he was quite confident and I am gonna find out the reason behind this confidence.

Next scene: Mohini is telling something to Saahil and Saahil is like I can't help u in this matter, u can go ahead do what u want. Saahil comes out and finds Ganga there, man he has some attitude problem, he starts yelling at her and says what is she doing there. Ganga, innocently says that u left your wallet and I came to give it to u, man Saahil didn't even thank her and with his long hair blowing every where walks off. Mohini comes out and tells Ganga this is nothing that concerns u, and it is better if u stay away from this. Mohini also walks off, and then Ganga is like it doesn't concern me, what the hell is going on?

I feel bad for Ganga she was so cute and innocent.

Next scene: Vijay comes and tells Karu that he has got a plan and that is to bribe the judge, Karu freaks out and asks him is crazy? That was my question too, well yea and then Vijay is like I know your mom is right but if your mom doesn't live whats the point of her righteousness? Vijay tells Karan the choice is yours. Karan is thinking deeply about this, Meera the freak is right behind him and gives a wicked smile. Karun doesn't notice this and he walks away.

Next scene: Mihir is mad at someone for not getting the work done, Meera JIIIIIIIIII enters and tells him that she is aware that he doesn't like her coming and bugging him all the time, but this time she has such news that will open his eyes. Mihir is like what is it. She tells him that Tulsi is bribing the judge, Mihir denies this immediately, he says that he doesn't believe her. Meera the Liar says that the money from your locker is not there and u can ask Mohini, gayatri and Sejal about this. She says that Savita needs justice and his testimony against Tulsi will assure that Savita's soul will rest in peace. She emotionally blackmails Mihirji and he becomes all emotional and then agrees to testify.

The End.

Preview:

Was funny. Vijay and Karan are disappointed and Vijay is like lets drink a little, Karu looks at him angrily. Meera JIIIII comes and then claps and says TUlsi's ladla was going to bribe..... blah blah blah.

Sorry guys for my blah blah blah. Post ur comments.

Sam.

Edited by Garv_Kumud_4eva - 24 March 2006 at 8:42pm

alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thx for the update