Posted: 18 years ago

wouldn't it be nice if balaji gives a new look to parvati? i mean they could first get rid of that long fake choti that she has and instead have her hair open. give her some nice saris, makeup and jewellery. i know om is dead (for an year approximately), but please get over it and move on!! if kashish of KTH could move on and dress up fashionably, why not parvati?? 

i totally agree with saz u dont mind if i call u that
yeahh u are correct but then again parvati is much much older than kashish in reel lyf wise and her husband is actually dead
Ahhh... I agree. I know Om has passed on but now it's time for her to slowly move on. I agree... she should get rid of that stupid fake choti. She should leave her hair open... if Shilpa can, so can she. She's not that old, today many woman much older than Parvati let their hair loose.
yes i want too!! but, she is too old in the show so, i don't think they will do that,but, i would love to see her like that and i'll enjoy and i'll really like to see her like a moderen women-like pallavi. With jeans and etc.
        I like that modern parvati, when they(parvati and another VAKEEL-i forgot her name)exchanged their faces,when another women came and took place of parvati(voh parvati ki chaal thi sanjay doshi ko sabak sikhane ke liye or sanjay ka asli cehra saamne lane ke liye)REMEMBER!!--shruti ke shaadi ke baad parvati ka accident ho gaya tha!!
    Parvati looked so cute in skirts at that time.
               I really want that parvati to come back!!
The moderen one!!
Originally posted by bajaj**fan

i totally agree with saz u dont mind if i call u that
no thats fine
it would be a pleasant change 😆

Originally posted by best friends

yes i want too!! but, she is too old in the show so, i don't think they will do that,but, i would love to see her like that and i'll enjoy and i'll really like to see her like a moderen women-like pallavi. With jeans and etc.
        I like that modern parvati, when they(parvati and another VAKEEL-i forgot her name)exchanged their faces,when another women came and took place of parvati(voh parvati ki chaal thi sanjay doshi ko sabak sikhane ke liye or sanjay ka asli cehra saamne lane ke liye)REMEMBER!!--shruti ke shaadi ke baad parvati ka accident ho gaya tha!!
    Parvati looked so cute in skirts at that time.
               I really want that parvati to come back!!
The moderen one!!

ahaha...she switched places with swati...her friend

I agree with all of u that Parvati needs a image makeover. Maybe she will get one when she gets married to Suyash Mehra. 😕