Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

It's now time to leave everything aside and start voting!

Our awesome members(musicians, singers, lyricists, songwriter etc etcπŸ˜‰) have posted so many fun games to play. Now the time has come to decide which members participated the most in each of the following games:

The person who participates the most in English to Hindi songs will be awarded the title "MC- Interpreter of the month" Link

The person who participates the most in Word Game, will be awarded the title "MC- Literati of the month" Link

The person who participates the most in the Situation Game will be awarded the title  " MC- Best Innovative Thinker" Link

The person who participates the most in the Guess the Movie game will be honored with "Best Filmy Jhankar Award" Link

The person who participates the most in Thameem and Sanjanaz Pyaar ke Geet will be awarded the title "MC- Romantic member of the month"Link

The person who participates the most in Prop Game will be awarded the title "Propmaster of the month"Link

The person who participates the most in Antara-Mukhda Game will be awarded the title "Best Antara...if girl" and "Best Mukhda …if guy"Link

The person who participates the most in "Play the game its fun" will be awarded the title "MC- Funmaster of the month" Link

The person who participates the most in Geetanjali--dedicate ur song!! will be awarded the title "MC- Amar Premi" Link

The person who participates the most in Theme Game will be awarded the title "Best Theme Artist of the Month" Link

The person who participates the most in the New Game Post and Play will be awarded the title "Best Jodi Thinker of the Month" Link

The person who you think is the best flirt in the Flirting Section will be awarded the title "MC- Flirt of the Month" Link

Note: For Flirting section you can vote for a pair or just one person!

Please follow the following rules:

You can only vote for three members or less per game! (based on the participation)

Votes should be sent to heart girl only through PM. Do not post on the forum.

Keep a copy of votes with yourself .

You CANNOT vote for yourself.

The last date to send your votes is NEXT FRIDAY, MARCH 31 2006.

Note: Make sure you follow the links posted on this thread only!

SO GET YOUR HANDS MOVING!!!!!

Special thanks to navpun, doly_455, Reema_J and Deepal4U for trying hard and coming up with fabulous titles.πŸ‘Wonderful Job Girls!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

**If you have any questions feel free to post on this thread.**

Edited by heart girl - 17 years ago
Thanks for Informing Deepal. I ll do it rite now! 😊
See if it works properly now. 😊
Cool! Start voting jst 7 days left! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 😊
HG! So you finally started it! WOOHOO! πŸ˜†

Just FYI: There are some letters mising for some words in the first post! 😊

I will go through the games as soon as possible and PM you my votes!

PS-Can we vote for ourself?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Reema_J

HG! So you finally started it! WOOHOO! πŸ˜†

Just FYI: There are some letters mising for some words in the first post! 😊

I will go through the games as soon as possible and PM you my votes!

PS-Can we vote for ourself?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OH GOD!!!😲 I just noticed..When i first posted it was ok ab kya hua?!😳 Thanks for informing Reema_J! Weird things are happening today!

Oh ya i forgot to put in the rulrs . You cant vote for yourself!😊

and you can send ur votes weneva after browsing thru the links..Koi jaldi nahi..Just send me befor next friday!😊

Oh okay!

I was JK about voting for ourselves, I don't think I would do that even if we could!

Okay, just look forward to yet another PM from me! πŸ˜‰
Sure I ll be waiting! You dono Reema some ppl do vote for themselves πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜• ! I did once! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† For ronit ki deewani! πŸ˜† Edited by heart girl - 17 years ago
OMG! Really?! πŸ˜†

Itne log mein se chunna mushkil hai! But, I will pick who I feel should get it! πŸ˜‰

Have fun counting all those votes! πŸ˜†
hahaha Coz Ronit is my πŸ˜‰ and I just had to do so! I was gona get that title anyway! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ People know about my deewangi for him! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰