rash18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i hv been noticing this since the past so many days tht anant has bcum over-possesive about navya for absolutely no reason! i mean its sumthing very much unequivocal for navya to b dropped or phoned by her boss if it pertains to anything being work-related! he's acting like a very reserved person (which resembles his family values, much 2 the horror of navya!) which may in future cum in way of their relationship if practical aspects are to b taken into consideration. not calling her up, making faces on hearing the very mention of amar sir's name, etc. is very kiddish and it'll only make navya feel all the more miserable about his home where till now she was subjected 2 so much torture (thnx to bua dadi) n to add to it now anant's rude behaviour!!! DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont agree..he is rite in his place
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm anant s possessive coz he luvs navya more dan nything bt as u said it shudn't b a problem in future either in deir relationship bt he convinces her @ d very moment for gettin n makin angry on her.. he do not doubt navya wid Amar here, he s only sick of navya being busy wid her work wid Amar sir n  for not responding on Anant's call i guess...
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont agree with u.. he is not wrng at all.. he loves navya too much mor than his life.. Edited by DivaAnYa - 12 years ago