Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
sugar is tat u onlyone who voted for abishek
he is a good actor like my fav movie is bluffmaster i could never get tired of seein that movie
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

lol no u shouldn't b sorry lol but  i couldn't help it newayz sorry hehehe but i have to call abhi my jiju as my stoopid sis well shes like my sister called swati luvs him so u know hehehe! phew! newayzz yaar hope you enjoy abhi and his films!😊

Originally posted by: sugarcookies

Aww..Im So Sorr....Y...But Abhi Has Fans 2 And you should respect that ....So Next time Pleeze Just leave your message of why you chose the person you did instead of putting the other person Down..Sorry Im not tryin to be rude...But I just felt that...😉😃

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sateera_angad

lol no u shouldn't b sorry lol but  i couldn't help it newayz sorry hehehe but i have to call abhi my jiju as my stoopid sis well shes like my sister called swati luvs him so u know hehehe! phew! newayzz yaar hope you enjoy abhi and his films!😊

Sorry I didnt mean to scare you pagal..I was just sayin...NEXT TIME!!!!!!!😆😆😆...Chill....But Im not the greatest fan of Abhi But It Irritates me you guyz choose Him As better then N E 1...Man Talk about BIG FANS...YOU GUYZ GET THE AWARDS!!

😆😆😆Buts Its better then you guyz being Fida Over John...Hez Mine Dudez!!😉😆😳

bollywoodfan thumbnail
😕

I honestly cannot decide...
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Iqbal ji
but im pretty fond of abhi 😳
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
iqbal khan...
ever since i watched the movie bluffmaster.... ireally dont like abishek bachan;s dance. 😆