India-Forums

Hotel Kingston
Hotel Kingston

Sonal's husband and HK and Kutumb

koel_vish Senior Member
koel_vish
koel_vish

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Hey guys have u seen the music video of kailasa where they have  shown sonal's husband wearing black t shirt and having a french beard.

I just saw the video and it instantly reminded me of sonal's hubby.

If i have not mistaken swapna waghare joshi who directed KUTUMB serial also is the director of HK even strange coincidence b coz both r my all time fav serials.

And one more similairty between kutumb and hk

SmileThey both used to hate each other and then fell in love completelySmile.

Big smileIn the end of  both the serials  as far i remember both the couples have given the same pose ie standing opposite of each otherLOL

Cool similarities. enjoy

Love koel

minxx Senior Member
minxx
minxx

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hi long time!!! ya swapna directed kutumb also ilikd kutumb d begning part also shud i say d second part i.e earlier kutumb was a typical kekta family story later retaining d names of d two characters they made a second kutumb whr d guy n girl spent most of d time in college i likd d revamped kutumb n usd to watch it till it went d kekta way. believe me thrs no show that i hav seen till d end cause by d time these shows end i dont care for d show ne more

which one was sonals hubby d guy wid long hair or shud i sy d kid wid long hair?? both r weird d music video is dumb n d song i tolerated it only cause i wanted to see which guy sonal has married
sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hey there r two weirdo type guys(as far i can remem, saw a little of d album) LOL
which one is sonal's hubby den? Big smile
sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dr.jackall

believe me thrs no show that i hav seen till d end cause by d time these shows end i dont care for d show ne more

only except HK?LOLLOLLOL

heyitsrupy Senior Member
heyitsrupy
heyitsrupy

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yeah, she directed the last part of the old Kutumb as well...I liked the first version, the second version began well...It was a ripoff of the book 'A Walk to Remember' by Nicholas Sparks and then it totally lost its way and became unbearable!!!...
sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

hey there r 2 guys wid long hair jumping left & right side of kailsh kher, which one is dat lucky man?
sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
plz some1 reply, who is sonal's husband? Smile
mitts IF-Sizzlerz
mitts
mitts

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Aree sam he looks damn bad

But this one is interesting as I also loked Kutumb very much

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Second innings for Amit Varma in Bollywood Second innings for Amit Varma in Bollywood  4

Amit Varma who rose to fame with his acting in the serial like Hotel ...

'TV show with good story creates its own prime time' 'TV show with good story creates its own prime time'  14

Content rules over everything, feels "Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev" producer ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index