India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

EjAz Iz LeAvInG?

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Guyz..I Was just on the KYPH Forum and I read that Ejaz Is Dieing on KA...Im So MaaaaDAngry..Man How can Ekta do this just becuz she thinks she found someone better she Kicks the first person out...I mean...Iqbal Already has his own show and He haz Many Fanz But lucki for those Fans they ll see him in another show and Sad for Ejaz fans...He's Leaving His Own ShowAngryCry..But Wood It hurt if both of them cood work together..Just Mi Opinion...But I think Ejaz And Anjali Look Greeat Together!!..Thought Id Share mi feelings with you guyzOuchSmile

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetweet

^aww ur the girl who just started watching ka
well too sad cuz ur safar would end soon....unless you want to watch iq in it Dead
But Eijaz does have his new show now......quite a cool show.....Kya hoga nimmo ka
You can meet all the KAians there
and btw the only reason why iq is because KYPH is sony and doesnt recieve many ratings....He will just hog the whole image and rep eijoo and all the other ka members made for this show Ouch Ouch
Glad u remember me!LOL..I nO Man...Its LikE Buddie YouR Doing good in your own show!!...Other ppl have Fanz!!....So Just stay Where u R!!LOL
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Ya And Ppl Onli Like Him Becuz Of Hiz Looks...If He was Real Ugly No one wood say he was a good actor like they all do...But I Think hez hot but He isnt all that good of a actor and I dont except him to be since he just started...Man Ppl sometimes even say that HE iz the King Khan I Mean Common Its Onli Been A month Since He Started I cood Say He is Better If He was but... Big smile Confused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top