Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

kavita"im innocent"

harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

"I'm not the reason behind Sachin leaving Tumhari Disha," Porinita"

Kavita Kaushik denies speculation that she caused the replacement of Sachin Sharma.

I'm innocent:Kavita Kaushik

After pouring out that she is "fed up with her role" in Zee's Tumhari Disha, Kavita Kap obviously raised speculation that she was having issues with the serial's unit. Also going out and saying that she was unhappy about the shooting schedules which were by and large set to the convenience of her co-star Sachin Sharma, it was clear that this lady meant business. Now, a few days subsequent to her protests, Sachin Sharma who played Vedant in the serial has been replaced. The replacement occurring after only a few days of her proclaiming that she was having trouble has definitely made us ask the question, "Was she the reason behind Sachin being replaced?"

"No. I and Sachin are buddies and I did not have any problems with him personally. I did have an issue with the shooting schedules which were awfully taxing for me, but besides that me and Sachin are still very much friends, if not working on the same show." she clarified.

Hmm: Sachin Sharma

So, given her discrepancies, is a move out of the show on the cards for her too? "I have communicated my grievances to the producer, Rupali Guha. She is a mature woman and I think she understands my problem. If not, then I think I will have to seriously consider," she reasoned. On further probing as to why exactly Sachin left the show, "Ask Sachin!" was her reply.

"Rumors are doing their rounds but no, Kavita was not the reason behind me quitting. I am busy with my other shows and was finding it difficult giving sufficient time to Tumhari Disha. So I and Guha reasoned and came to the mutual conclusion that it would be better if I opted out," clarified Sachin. "It's a chilled out, reasonable decision and I am looking forward to future projects with them as I have left the show with no hang-ups whatsoever" he added.

"As a matter of fact when Sachin was going to be replaced, he even came and jokingly told me that now I would have no problems with shooting schedules at least," exclaims Kavita on a lighter note. With Sachin Tyagi as the new man in Sharma's boots, let's see what happens next!

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
thanx!
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thnx!

but isn't this old?? Confused
nsa4657 IF-Dazzler