Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TB Article: Lavanya's track to end in the Star Plus..

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Lavanya to make an exit from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Thursday, December 15, 2011 | 1:19:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Lavanya to make an exit from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Lavanya's track to end in the Star Plus show...

We have seen quite a few dramatic high points lately in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? In last night's episode Arnav and Lavanya finally decided to call off their engagement, after Arnav (Barun Sobti) admiration for Khushi (Sanaya Irani) came to light.

In the upcoming episodes the viewers will see Lavanya's (Sana Khan) exit from the show.

A source says,"Since it is Akash (Akshay Dogra) and Payal's (Deepali Pansare) engagement going, Lavanya has asked Arnav to wait till the ceremony is over to declare their break-up to the family.Arnav tells the whole family about their break-up after which Naani (Jayshree T) will be completely upset with him. Lavanya handles the situation there and will console the whole family.She also asks Khushi to take care of Arnav."

"Though she is making an exit now, the creatives are planning to bring Lavanya back to take revenge", adds the source.

We contacted Sana Khan aka Lavanya and she said, "Yes, Lavanya is making an exit from the show now. And I do not know if I will be coming back."

Will Khushi realize her love for Arnav after all the drama?

Catch the it on Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why they want to DESTROY every single sane character in IPK..!!  😡 Will be HIGHLY pissed if they turn her into Shyami part2..! 😆  Seriously CVs..!  😡 I started to ADORE her man..! Pleaseee.!! 😒
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It wont make any sense if La came bak 4 revenge...now la has changed alot and cant b justified if she go bak 2 her old charctr
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
They have to keep the stry movin i hope arnav stays with khushi even if she coms backBUT I ODNT WANT HER BACk go LA GO. GON SETTLE IN LA n never come to DELHI
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She wil return to take revenge?  What for?  It is silly to turn her negative after working hard to turn her positive.  Wish she returns later to be Khushi's true friend when the goings get tought ofr Khushi. Now that will make this show different, not turn ex-gals as vamps later. that is typical soap opera stuff.
CANNOT thumbnail

OMG! What are you doing CVS?

Negative then Positive then Negative!

Shit

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What the H? Why is she coming back for REVENGE??? What was the point of reforming her charachter if she was going to come back for revenge at the end??

Is she going to become Shyam's side kick?? PATHETIC!
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why do they want to make her negative!!
She's sweet and i hope they dont change her!

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Revenge will totally not make sense because she herself said she knew all along that he does not love her.

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lavanya.. I cant even imagine her taking revenge.. She is too nice for that!

La tells Kushi to take care of Arny.. Wow. That is a great news