teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: mudabid

Does anyone know how to rip the show?
I can't do it since I don't have cable.

they have video's here  and updates.
singsong06 thumbnail
Yeah, the show is no more as classy as it used to be....
When the show began and all the guys came on stage to sing, the girls were making utterly stupid and childish gestures.....grow up gals 😕
       I felt that none of the contestants have been doing any riyaz since many days.....there was no fun in listening to most of the songs......
        Twinkle and Joyeeta are so irritating......I just cannot bear them..... 😡
Twinkle sings every song as if she is doing an "ITEM SONG" 😉       
apparaohoare thumbnail
Now I am watching the repeat telecast of the show. Aishwariya just chose Ujjaini and Sinchan and started singing "Saashon ko saashon". What the hell was he singing. This was one of the worst performance of any male singer in the history of SRGM.

singsong06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Now I am watching the repeat telecast of the show. Aishwariya just chose Ujjaini and Sinchan and started singing "Saashon ko saashon". What the hell was he singing. This was one of the worst performance of any male singer in the history of SRGM.

I agree ....infact none of the performances were up to the mark.......its very disappointing

teenindia_usa thumbnail
true I mean one of my realtives was getting sleepy I mean at least in the other show there wasbuzz

hate to say it we need mentors theseCC are well won't say.
I mean they should respect that they should try to pair the person who they picked.......oh well.....