Posted: 12 years ago
Man,the SwaRon scene left me heartbroken.

Sharon's disbelief at seeing an indifferent Swayam,her expectations of him insisting on dropping her all the way,of saying goodnight,and her disappointment at him being completely nonchalant shows how much she already loved the previous Swayam..how much she adored his love and dedication towards her,and how much conflicted she felt within,how hard she was trying to hide her feelings.

Her painful..."Tum badal gaye ho Swayam,you've changed"-had me in tears.

How much she longed for him to go back to what he was before,how much she longed for him to shower his love on her again.

And Swayam's sarcastic yet heartbeakingly painful smile when he agress that he has changed,and lying that it is for good,was a painful sight to watch.

When he points out that nothing has really changed since the previous time he had offered her a lit on his cycle,apart from the fact that he is not her "pet" anymore,he effectively tries to erase everything that has transpired between the two of them in between these two incidents-a painful feeling for both of them,and to us.

Here's to a beautiful SwaRon scene-with the intensity and fervour that only SwaRon have.

Hats Off to Shantanu and Sneha-you bowl me over each time.

BUT...there's just one sad thing.

THE SCENE WAS JUST SO SHORT!!!

It should have been longer...much longer...being SUCH a crucial scene with such important and meaningful dialogues...such a poignant scene should have been given more screen time.It felt as if they were in a hurry to finish it or something,so thats the complaint I have.

Otherwise-TanHa-You ROCK.
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago
Bhabi .. beautifully written man 👏

And YEAH .. u know wat hurt me the most ?

That bit when they were cyclin towards us ... and that Kuch kam tune .. there was just somefin SOOO SOOO melancholic yet ... sooo beautiful ... I just wish  we get another happier cycle ride .. when things are better for SwaRon   🥺
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
seriously dude...!!!!!!!!!! the entensity of dat seen was AWWW...!!!!!! i mean i jst cudnt take my eyes off dem...!!!!!!! bd d thing dat made me sad was the scene cud hav been extended much longer bt i dint...!!!!!!
saku... Very well written...!!! And even i have the same complaint...!!! Kinna chottu sa scene tha...!!! As if they wer in a hurry toh finish it...!!! Oder wise it was awesum... TanHa and SwaRon rock...!!!
d scene wud hav extended like 5-7 mins more par i dnt no wy sirf hardly 3-4 mins ka scene dikhaya...it realy seemed like swaron scene jaldi khatam kro nd baki ka epi kisi aur ko dedo...!!!!!!!!! (no offence)
I so agree with both of you!
It exactly seemed like they are in hurry to end d swaron scene, like chalo swaron fans ke shikayat dhoor kar lete hai. But the swaron magic its unbeatable even if it was a short scene but they stoled or may say ruled d ep. tatz wat called swaron magic
oh...man i was dumbstruck...how briliant r dese two...
True Joyee...they are spectacular!!!
Exactly I wont understand why they limited swaron so much :( 
Kriyaansh is all the way in d3 nowadays ! 
No ViHa & bas to keep our hearts thoda buhut Swaron !! 
But still we wont fight or make it big.
Just wanna say CVS PLEASE DONT LIMIT SWARON SCENES. 
& WE LOVE D3 NOt only a couple,
But we wanna see all couples equal scenes,
Especially KRIYANSH AND SWARON.